Movie

Small Spoilers for IT chapter two
___________________

"Sh-should I be this excited? I mean, we just vandalised a kingdom! Oh god, Roman's gonna kill us"

Virgil was walking up and down the room, panicking about the consequences.

"Why did I even agree on this? Stupid, stupid, stupid! God dammit, fucking hell! Shit-"

"Virgil, calm down" Deceit said sternly, putting his hands on the boys shoulders to make him stand still.

The purple boy looked up, worry written over his face.

"Nothing Bad will happen. He didn't saw you and he is already used to Remus' pranks. Besides, the paint will go away as soon as Roman decides to ask for it."

Virgil slowly nodded and took a deep breath.
"Yeah. You're right."

Deceit smiled.
"Now, how about a movie night?"

The asked boy smiled slightly and nodded.
"Yeah... a movie sounds good"

After voting for what movie they're gonna watch, Remus somehow got all 100 percent of the votes. Virgil and Deceit claimed that they, in fact, didn't vote for IT chapter two, but agreed to watch the movie anyways.

After a few hours of watching, they finished.

"I still don't get why he killed himself", Virgil said, looking at the credits with a tilted head.

"He explained it in the letter"

"The letter was confusing" Was Virgil's answer to Deceits explanation.

"Remus, you wanted to watch the movie so badly, why did you complained the whole time?" Deceit asked.

"Yeah, Don't thing we don't know you cheated", Virgil agreed, smiling slightly.

"That's how I show my love!", Remus exclaimed.
"So, how did you like the movie?"

"The only part that really got me was when these three dudes tried to kill that guy because he's gay. Honestly, I don't know why that was more horrible than when Pennywise bit his heart out", Virgil said in thoughts. Wouldn't a killer clown be more frightening than three humans?

"That's simple" Deceit explained. "You know that Pennywise doesn't exist in real life. But the world is full of horrible people that would hurt, if not even kill an innocent person because they don't understand that this person isn't like them"

"Yeah...", Virgil said slowly, letting Deceits words flow through his mind. He was right.

"Oh shit"

"What wrong Virge?", Remus tilted his head curious.

"Thomas is summoning me. T-the others are going to be there. I-I don't-" Virgil's panic got interrupted by Deceit, that placed a calming hand on his right shoulder.

"We will watch you five, and when the light sides show even the slightest hint to hurt you, we will interfere. I promise."

Virgil looked at the two Dark Sides worriedly, but nodded when he saw the reassuring smiles. "Okay. Okay..."

And with that, Virgil disappeared.