Song Chapter-Emperors New Clothes

Thomas was supposed to be working with Roman, Logan and Patton.
He finally got a lot of free time and the sides were discussing on what to do with it.

Patton said it was a great opportunity to hang out with his friends.
Logan said it was a great opportunity to work ahead to have less stress later on.
Roman said it was a great opportunity to follow his hobbies.

But Thomas couldn't bring himself to listen to their argument. He just had this song stuck in his head and finally, Logan noticed.

"Thomas, I would recommend to decide what you want to do"

"Huh?", Thomas looked at Logan. "Sorry, what did you say?"

"Why are you so distracted?", Roman asked curiously.

"Oh, sorry, I just have this song stuck in my head", Thomas answered honestly.

"Can you sing it out loud?", Patton asked with barely thinking about it. If Thomas had a song stuck in his head, it meant a side was singing out loud. And the three of them weren't so it was most likely Virgil who was singing.
Patton hasn't seen him since the last video and he was worried about the dark boy.

"Sure. Uh...
And if you don't know, now you know...
I'm taking back the crown!
I'm all dressed up and naked
I see what's mine and take it"

Thomas was interrupted by Logan's analysis. "That song is called Emperors New Clothes by Panic!at the Disco"

"That's one of the bands Virgil listens to!", Patton exclaimed happily. He was glad to know that Virgil was okay.

Meanwhile, every color had left Romans face. He listened to the lyrics, like he learned from listening to all the Disney songs with deep meanings.

Taking back the crown?

Oh hell no.
"I'm right back"
And he quickly left into the imagination.

Meanwhile Virgil and Remus were running through a forest.

"Welcome to the end of eras
Ice has melted back to life
Done my time and served my sentence
Dress me up and watch me die", Virgil sang while running along side Remus. The moustached man somehow convinced Virgil to break into Romans castle again. The boy himself had no idea why he did this. It was somehow connected to how Roman treated him back when he lived with the Light Sides, Virgil thought.

"If it feels good, tastes good
It must be mine
Dynasty decapitated
You just might see a ghost tonight
And if you don't know now you know
I'm taking back the crown
I'm all dressed up and naked
I see what's mine and take it", Remus continued the lyrics, making the song a duet between the two of them. He knew that, when he would sing it out loud, It would be stuck in Thomas' head. He wanted to see if Roman was smart enough to notice.

"Finders keepers, losers weepers", Virgil smiled slightly. It was fun.

"Oh yeah
The crown
So close I can taste it
I see what's mine and take it", Remus grinned. He was excited for what was to come. And he was curious about Virgil's reaction, because for the end of their adventure, he had planned a surprise for the boy.

"Finders keepers, losers weepers
Oh yeah
Sycophants on velvet sofas
Lavish mansions, vintage wine
I am so much more than royal
Snatch your chain and mace your eyes", Virgil ran past the trees of the forest while singing. They were now near the Village.

"If it feels good, tastes good
It must be mine", Remus could already see the light where the trees parted.

"Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends never die", Virgil knew they nearly reached the end of the woods.

"And if you don't know now you know
I'm taking back the crown
I'm all dressed up and naked
I see what's mine and take it", Remus left the trees behind.

"finders keepers, losers weepers", Virgil was close behind, looking at the giant castle in front of them.

"Oh yeah
The crown
So close I can taste it
I see what's mine and take it", Remus knocked out the guards while Virgil picked the lock of the back door.

"finders keepers, losers weepers", Virgil opened the door, grinning slightly as they entered.

"Oh yeah", Remus and Virgil both sang while walking around, searching.

"Mortal kings are ruling castles
Welcome to my world of fun
Liars settle into sockets
Flip the switch and watch them run", Virgil entered Romans room inside of the imagination. There, on a red pillow on the nightstand was the object they came here for.

"Oh yeah", Remus grinned widely.

"Finders keepers, losers weepers", Virgil walked closer.

"I'm taking back, back, taking back, back the crown", Remus followed and picked up the golden crown. Back when they were children and got along, Roman and Remus made crowns for each other. Remus made one for Roman, it was gold with a red ruby. Roman made one for Remus. It was gold with a green jewel. But when they separated, Remus' crown became black. At least the green emerald didn't change.

"I'm all dressed up and naked
I see what's mine and take it", Remus picked up the crown and summoned his own black one.

"Finders keepers, losers weepers", Virgil looked at him surprised. He didn't knew Remus had an own crown.

"Oh yeah
The crown
So close I can taste it
I see what's mine and take it", Remus placed his black crown on top of his head and then turned to look at Virgil.

"Finders keepers, losers weepers", Virgil tilted his head curious.

"Oh yeah", Remus places the golden crown on top of Virgil's head. The boys eyes widened in surprise and a giant smile was placed on his lips.

"Finders keepers, losers weepers
Finders keepers, losers weepers", Remus finished and they ended in silence. Right as Virgil opened his mouth a door slammed open.

"Put that back!"

Roman entered the imagination.

_______________
Hey there! So, I tried something? If you like it and maybe want more songs, let me know in the comments! And if you do, you can leave a song request. I will listen to the song and look how I can put it into a chapter. Maybe it will become a fill chapter that doesn't matter to the storyline, maybe it will become a regular chapter like this one. Maybe it's background like the first chapter, maybe it will be sung like this one. I can't promise what it will become, depending on the song. If you have a more detailed idea, you can also recommend who you would like to use the recommended song.

But I will not do the same song two times.