Apology

It was raining. But that didn't stop Virgil from going for a walk. Remus wanted to join him but Virgil insisted that he wanted to be alone right now. Other than the light sides, Deceit and Remus agreed under the condition that Virgil would call if something happened.
The boy just smiled and thanked them before leaving their home.

Now it wasn't just raining, but every now and then you could see lightning strike and hear a loud roar of thunder shortly after.
Virgil put down his headphones to enjoy this miracle of nature and smiled. Everything felt so peaceful.
But of course peace never lasts forever.
"Virgil?"

Without noticing it, Virgil's path let him to the home of the Light Sides. And of course, Logan had to be the one that saw him.
In a slight moment of panic, Virgil sunk deeper into his jacket and pulled the hood deeper into his face. The boy turned around to run away put it was to late. Right as he had turned around a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"Hey Virge, are you okay?" That was Pattons voice.
Called boy slowly turned around. Like expected, Patton was standing in front of him. What he didn't expect was Roman next to Patton, letting the rain ruin his hair or Logan that abandoned the book he was reading.

"You're all soaked! Come in, let's get you some dry clothes!"
Without waiting for an answer Patton pulled Virgil inside, Logan and Roman followed.

Since Patton knew the others weren't at the best terms, he dragged Virgil into his own room and placed him on the bed.
"I don't really have that dark clothes... But I have grey!", Patton said smiling lightly and gave him a grey hoodie.
Virgil smiled slightly.
"Thanks Pat. Could you...turn around?"
"Sure!"
So Patton turned around.

As he did, Virgil took of his usual jacket and the soaked shirt underneath. Even though he now ate more normal amounts of food, and that more regular, Virgil would still need some time to get something onto his bones.
His arms were covered in bandages. He didn't cut anymore, Deceit and Remus made sure of that, but he didn't like to see his scars. Especially the one on his wrist. So Remus had the idea to cover his arms with bandages.

Virgil quickly put the grey hoodie on and told Patton that he can turn back around. It was oddly soft but he could have expected that since it was Pattons.
Patton turned back around and smiled at Virgil. "Do you feel better now?"
Virgil nodded and was about to thank him again when a knock interrupted him.

"It's open!", Patton said.
Not long after, Logan and Roman entered the room.
"Virgil?", both said in synch. They looked at each other before Logan began to talk.
"Virgil. We are sorry for how we treated you. I know it may be to late but we wanted you to know that we truly regret our decisions"

Virgil looked at both of them. The men were looking at the ground.
He was afraid that they were lying but...he didn't think they were.
So he took a deep breath and nodded.
"It's... okay. I forgive you"

Both heads shot up and looked at him. Roman with hope and Logan with relief.
"Thank you Virgil."