CHAPTER 1

☆FIRST DAY☆

FIRST DAY

The sun squeaked through the curtains and I heard birds chirping their song. I opened my eyes and instantly regretted that I have been binge watching vampire diaries till three in the morning, but I just couldn't stop myself. I just had to watch one more episode and one more, and one more. Then it was three am and I just couldn't keep my eyelids open, so I knew I really needed to stop and go to sleep.

Suddenly my door opened with a loud bang and my best friend of all times ran inside my room and jumped on my bed. I groaned. "Hey bestie, are you ready for your first day as a Senior?'' she said very happily.

''Ronnie it's way too early let me sleep for a little bit'' I mumbled. She laughed.
''you are such a sleepyhead, don't worry I brought you coffee.''
My mood cleared a little bit.

''well if you have coffee give it to me.'' I sat up and stretched my arms above my head while yawning. I looked at my best friend Veronica aka Ronnie. With her red curly hair, her green eyes and fair skin she was the definition of beautiful and I was grateful to have her in my life.

I met Ronnie when we were both four years old. I was playing in the sandbox when a girl approached me asking me if she could eat one of my sand cakes. I said yes not believing that she would actually eat it, but she did. She took a whole bite out of my sand cake and started coughing immediately after. 

Both of our moms ran over to us trying to get the sand out of her throat, but it didn't work. We had to go to the hospital and when she came out, she declared that my sand cake was the best she ever tasted. We have been best friends ever since. Very cheesy, I know.

She handed me the coffee and walked over to my closet. ''take a shower you stink'' she said over her shoulder. I rolled my eyes and took a sip of the delicious coffee. ''danm this one is good'' I told her. I watched her as she was grabbing clothes out of my closet held them in the air and put them back until she finally found the perfect outfit. She turned around and walked towards me. ''well are you coming out of your bed? School starts in 45 minutes and I have to be early to talk to the coach.''

 Ronnie over here was head cheerleader of our schools cheerleading team. She deserved it though, she helped the team win nationals last year. ''yeah yeah I'm coming, can't a girl take a minute.''

After I got ready we drove to school. One part of me was really disapointed that summer was over already, I mean come on, hot weather, cute boys and doing nothing all day! But on the other hand I was really looking forward to see all my friends again, laugh at idiotic teachers, watch all the drama that happened at my school from a safe distance. I had the feeling that this year would be different, like my life was going to change a lot. I quikly shad the feeling and when we arrived I got out of the car.

As soon as I stepped one foot out of the car I heard someone shout my name from across the parking lot. I turned around to look who it was.

Josh Peyton my very gay best friend came running towards me from the other side of the parking lot. I started to laugh, he is really crazy but I guess that's why we are friends.

We met in the first year of highschool when we were both freshmans. He has short curly hair in the colour grey and baby blue eyes. He came out as gay 7 months ago although everyone sort of already knew but he was afraid to get bullied. Everyone has been really accepting towards him wich melts my heart because I know that's really rare. Of course there are still some dickheads but that's nothing we can't handle.

I leaned against the car with an amused look on my face. ''Hey you.'' I said when he finally arrived, heavy panting and with a red face. He leaned on his knees with his head looking at the ground to catch his breath. ''You...'' he said finally being able to breath. ''You are an evil human being.'' I smiled. ''Tell me something I don't know.'' I took a step forward and hugged him. ''I'm so glad youre back'' I said. He has been away all summer doing god knows what in Europe. He winked at me.

''I knew you would mis me but I didn't know you were that desperate for male attention.'' I gasped. ''How dare you, I do not need male attention you filthy bitch.'' I said laughingly. Don't be shocked this is how my friends and I talk to eachother. We call eachother names all the time trying to surpass the other.

As we walked in I noticed that Veronica was gone. ''Where is Ronnie?'' I asked Josh. ''She left ages ago to talk to the coach dummie.'' He said while throwing his arm over my shoulder. We walked over to the lockers and I put some of my books im mine. "Are you excited for this year? I definetly am'' he said with a smile on his face. I closed my locker and pulled the key out.

 ''Yeah I can see that, why exactly are you excited? You always hated the first day of shool. What changed?'' ''wouldn't you like to know'' he said while walking away. I rolled my eyes and laughed, he is such a weirdo.

All of a sudden everyone around me went silent. I turned around to see what was happening and I saw a group of boys walking through the hallways as if they owned it. They sort of did though, at least they owned almost every girl in this school. 

They were never allone. Everytime I saw them there was a girl clinging to their arms, making out with them or yelling at them that they were assholes. 

Meet the worlds biggest playboys of all times. Isaac Jones, he was a nerdy badboy I had a couple classes with him and he wasn't the worst but still.

Nick Reyes, always making jokes and always in trouble with teachers. 

Cameron Stanton, the more serious one, he was still a bit of a player but not as bad as the other ones.

Last but not least the worst of all. 

Blade Hamilton.

You can hear it in his name, he is the baddest badboy there is. He changes his girls as often as he changes his clothes. He has never been in a serieus relationship as far as I'm concerned and all the girls think that they are the one to safe him and that he will change for them.

Well hate to break it to you but that's never going to happen. He likes his lifestyle way to much to give it up. He is one of the most arrogant people I have ever met. He thinks the world revolves around him. Ugh. As you can clearly tell, I don't like him. In fact I hate him. He might be hot but that does not mean that he is amazing, although he seems to think that.

I looked at him as with disgust as they walked by. He looked side ways, right into my eyes and winked. I just rolled my eyes and walked away. I wasn't in the mood to see the great Blade Hamilton show.

☆☆☆

Thank you for reading my story!

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Love you.