CHAPTER 10

☆PARTNERS☆

PARTNERS

The days flew by. Before I knew it, it was Wednesday evening already and I had just got home from work. Blade continued to torment me by taking my food during every lunchbreak. Even when I got something new, he took it from me before I could even take a bite. I was thinking about just eating my food in the lavatory.

When I walked into my room Josh and Veronica are already sitting on my bed. "Hey guys." I said. "Heluw luve, ready for your make-over?" I heard Mia say behind me.

Oh god. I groaned internally. "Guys lets eh keep it on the downlow alright?" I asked them. Ronnie laughed. "Don't worry it wont take long and after we can watch a movie or something." I nodded at her. "Alright sounds good."

It really didn't take long, turns out they already picked my outfit before I even got home. They did want to see it on me and honestly, I looked pretty good. It was casual but a little extra, if you know what I mean. I wouldn't wear this everyday to school but once in a while it was fun. After I said goodbye to my friends, I let myself fall onto my bed. I made myself comfortable and in no time I fell asleep.

☆☆☆

Today was the day I had my...hangout? With James. I didn't know if it was a date or not so lets just call it a hangout. I took a shower and got dressed in the outfit that they had picked out for me. It was a cute flowery top with a jeans skirt. Normally I'm not really into that but I had to agree with them that I looked perfect. Luckily it was almost always hot in Florida.

I couldn't hear anyone in the house so I assumed my parents already left for work. After a quick breakfast I got in the car with Veronica. We talked for a bit and then we arrived. I felt really pretty in this outfit but I knew people would stare at me because this isn't my usual outfit. That thought made me a bit uncomfortable but I had to get over it.

I walked to my first period with Josh. Fucking mathematics. I hated it. If I continued to get bad grades this year, I had to find a tutor. That was the deal I made with my parents so I would have to pay attention this class. We took a seat and I prepared myself for the tedious hour to come. "Looking good Princess." I heard Blade say from all the way back in the classroom. 

I turned around and smirked. "Wish I could say the same bout you big guy." I said. Blade just rolled his eyes. "Babe, we both know that I am perfection." He said while pretending to whip his hair back. I laughed and stuck my tongue out. Then the teacher walked in and we had to begin.

☆☆☆

Second period I had art. A subject I really enjoyed. None of my friends were in this class because they hated drawing and such. I found it relaxing. Blade however was in this class. He took a seat in the spot next to me. "Soo." He said, drawing out the o. "I heard you have a little date with golden boy over there." He nodded at James who was on the other side of the classroom grabbing some supplies.

 "I wouldn't call it a date." I shrugged. Blade's eyes twinkled. "Didn't think he was your type if I'm being honest." I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, and why is that?" Blade considered me for a second. "I don't know, he just seems so...boring, I guess. A goody two shoes. I think you need adventure and maybe even a little danger in your life. Something thrilling." I

 stared at him, dumbfounded. "Guess you were wrong." I said and turned around to the teacher.

But what he had said didn't leave my mind. If I was being honest, I did like adventures and a little danger. I wanted an exciting life not a normal one. I wouldn't admit it to Blade though. He has enough ego. Its annoying really.

I focused on what the teacher said. "So, we just finished our starting project. It was really small for a reason. We are going to make a portrait of someone else. I will give you two months. You can work on it during class and outside of it. You can always borrow supplies if you tell me beforehand. I will pair you into groups off two and we will start this lesson." She spoke.

 I smiled. This sounded like a fun project. The teacher clapped her hands. "Okay listen up guys, this will be your partners. Amelie with Brayden. Theo with Larissa. Sarah with Luke. Blade with Hope." After she said that I didn't listen anymore. I looked over to Blade and sighed. It wasn't the end of the world but I had hoped for someone else. But I will make the most of it. If he didn't steal my food, he was alright.

"Guess we are partners." He spoke. "Yeah guess so, when do you want to begin?" I asked. "Maybe we can take today to figure out what kind of portrait we want to do, for ourselves and then start tomorrow?" he said. "Sure, we can do it at my house if you want." I answered. "Alright Princes, whatever you want." He shot me a wink and I slapped his arm playfully.

☆☆☆

Sorry that this chapter is reallly short

THANK YOU FOR READING

Have a wonderful day.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Follow my wattpad and insta account: Faye_writes

Love, Faye