CHAPTER 3

Hey Loves,

I decided that I will put up charasteristics, bit by bit.

Here is Josh, he will be portrayed by: Will Poulter

☆GOT A JOB☆

GOT A JOB

After school me and Josh decided to go to the mall. We haven't been in a while and I needed to get an outfit for the party that would take place this Friday. Let me explain. Every first Friday after a vacation there would be a party. Its just an unwritten rule at our school. How bigger the holiday was, how bigger the party. So, you understand that the first party after the summer would be huge.

I'm not a total party person, I might seem like it but I'm not. I do like them once in a while but certainly not every week. Maybe one or two in the month. I do go out to clubs though and I also like to go places with my friends so it's not like I don't have a social life or anything.

When we got to the mall, we parked the car at one of the spots closest to the entrance and got out of the car. "So where do you want to go to first?" Josh asked me.

"I mean maybe we can just go to six&seven to start and after that just our normal routine." I said.

When I go shopping it is with Josh 80% of the time. First of all because he has an amazing style and taste in clothing. Second of all Ronnie has cheer practice after school so she can't come most of the time. But it's fine because we still have the weekends and we will always make time to see each other.

We started walking to six&seven when I saw blade and his group hanging at one of chill spots at the mall. Surprisingly Nick waved at me, so I gave him a little smile. He wasn't so bad, he actually seemed kinda nice, just his choice in friends could use some improvement. "Uhm Hope, what was that?" I heard Josh ask. "What do you mean?" I feigned innocence.

Josh groaned. "Oh, come on, you know what I mean! Just spill the tea already."

I laughed as he said that. "It was nothing he just waved, chill."

Josh stopped abruptly. "You did not just ask me to chill after one of the hottest guys in the whole universe just waved at you."

He was so serious that I had trouble to keep my face straight. "You are acting like he impregnated me." I said.

"I wish he impregnated ME." Josh said very loudly while pointing at himself. "I mean, his children would be perfect." He sighed.

At this point I couldn't hold back my laughter. Josh had the biggest crush on Nick. Since the minute he laid eyes on him he said that Nick was the one and he didn't need anyone else.

Sadly, for him Nick isn't gay.

"Oh, come on big boy, lets get some shopping done." I said while we continued walking to the store. 

☆☆☆

"I don't know what to wear" I whined to josh after we walked out of the sixth shop.

"Hun as I told you I think you should just go for those heels that we bought two weeks ago and those light blue jeans that makes your big ass go whoop" he said. I was always whining when we shop together but he never complains. I don't know how he does it. "Yeah but what do I pair with it you know?

he shakes his head. "I might have seen something a couple days ago, lets go"

he pulls me into a cute shop and starts to dig around the clothing racks. I just let him do his thing and start to walk around.

From the corner of my eye I see a sign asking for help. It's not like I need the money because I am actually kind of rich and my parents give me enough allowance but I think it would feel nice to earn your own money. Just as an extra, I don't have anything to do on Sundays anyway and I would also meet new people this way. I can only see this as an asset.

I walk to the front of the store where a middle-aged woman is working the register. "Hello, may I ask you something?" I ask her kindly. She looks up and gives me a warm smile."Of course, my dear, what can I help you with?"I fidget with my hands. "I was actually wondering if you are still hiring?"

She looks me up and down but it didn't feel judgy. "I actually am" she says after a couple seconds."And I get the feeling that you are a perfect fit, so you are hired." I looked up in shock. "But don't you need to know more about me? Maybe I am really bad?"

She laughs softly at that. "No dear, no worries. I will learn you all that you need to know. As for getting to know you, I believe we will have plenty time to talk during the job." She smiles my way and I smile back.

"Alright then, if you are sure. I will not disappoint you ma'am."

"I'm sure you won't." She says. "If you could just stop by on Thursday so we can discuss the details that would be great"

"of course, yeah I will be there"

Ten minutes later Josh and I stood outside again, with a bag full of tops for me to choose from. Josh handpicked them himself so I trusted there would be some good options in there.

I was feeling really happy, I had a job at a really cute place and my boss is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I still don't understand why she would just hand me the job but I was very grateful and I plan to prove her right.

"So..." Josh said. "Can we please go to Mac Donald's or anything because I am starving!" he said that last bit very dramatic to persuade me. He should know he doesn't need to do that because we go to the Mac every time we shopped. I was just as hungry as he was.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Yes, you dufus let's go!"

☆☆☆

THANK YOU FOR READING

Have a wonderful day.

Don't forget to vote and comment.