CHAPTER 38

☆VOICING THOUGHTS☆

VOICING THOUGHTS

After my shower and skin routine I call my make-up artist. Since it is a very fancy business party, I need a make-up artist to do my make-up. I can do a thing or two but I am not as good as Clair is. She also happens to be my stylist and she picked the dress out for me as well.

After a couple minutes I hear a knock on the door and I tighten my robe before I open it. "Hey Hun, are you ready?" Claire asks me with a kind smile on her face. she is only a couple years older than me and we have always got along. I walk back into the room with Claire on my heels and nod. "Yeah, I think so. I washed my hair this morning and I just took another shower for my skin because I didn't have time for that this morning." I answer her.

She nods appreciatively and claps her hands twice. "Okay, perfect. You can take a seat." She says while walking over to the huge mirror in front of the window that was brought in yesterday, as well as her equipment. I chuckle and take a seat on the make-up chair in front of the mirror.

☆☆☆

A couple hours later I looked perfect. I stared at myself in the mirror and my mouth fell open. Eyes were accentuated with brown and golden colors and Claire had applied long, false lashes. My face was contoured and flawless and my lips are painted in a deep red color. I have small diamond earrings in that complement the outfit I am wearing.

A silver, shiny sequin dress that reaches the floor, with a split on the right side of my leg. A cut out in the front which meant I couldn't wear a bra but she had taped the dress to my breasts so it wouldn't move out of its place. It clung to my body perfectly and I felt like a woman.

I stick my tan leg out and admire the silver heels with rimstones. There is a strap around my ankle and one over my white painted toes. I move my gaze up again and turn around a bit so I can inspect my hair.

Claire kept that simple since the rest of the outfit including the make-up was already very extra. My blonde hair was put in a messy but classy ponytail. A few strands lingered around my face and she had curled my hair which gave it some extra volume.