Chapter 13

Knight in shining armor 

I groaned as I woke up. My head was banging and my throat was dry. "Fuck me." I mumbled. I opened my eyes and it took some time for me to adjust to the light in the room. A room that I did not recognize. I sat up in the bed. I looked around me but the room was not familiar at all. So, I didn't go home with one of my friends. Did I just hook up with some random dude from the club? But I was still wearing my clothes from the day before. You are so stupid. I internally slapped myself.

Then the door swung open and Blade walked in, humming a song. He seemed unbothered that I was almost dying in what I assumed was his bed. He finally noticed that I was awake and he gave me some Advil and a bottle of water. "How the hell did I end up here?" I asked him. he laughed. "Let's just say you had a little bit too much to drink." He said. "Yeah I got that part." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Well you basically fainted on the dancefloor. I – as a true gentleman- caught you and brought you here. I didn't know if your parents would like it to be woken in the middle of the night." He said while sitting down on the edge of his bed. I smiled at him. "Thanks, I appreciate it and I have a feeling my parents do as well." He laughed at that. "I actually wanted to know if you wanted to work on the project today but seeing as you are eh...in pain? We can do it another day."

I made a face at him. "Pain pretty much describes it yeah." I chuckled humorlessly. "Well anyways, after you have fixed your face you can join me and my mom for breakfast downstairs." I gasped. "What is wrong with my face?" He gave me a pointed look. "A lot actually. Anyways you can take a shower I left clothes for you in the bathroom." He stood up and walked out the door. "Thank you!" I yelled after him.

*

After I took a shower and cleaned all the make-up from my face, I grabbed the clothes that Blade left for me. It was some black Joggings with a black hoodie with some kind of print on it. The pants pretty much fit me but the hoodie was just a little big on me. I decided to crop it by tucking it in my bra.

When I was content with my look, I made my way downstairs to be faced with the smell of scrambled eggs

When I was content with my look, I made my way downstairs to be faced with the smell of scrambled eggs. My mouth instantly waters. "Good morning." I said to Gabriella and Blade. I gave Gabriella a small hug before she continued to cook. "So, I heard you caused my son some problems last night." She said. I blushed. "Yeah I kinda overdrunk." I mumbled. Blade chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Luckily your son likes to be the hero." I said teasingly. "Guess I have to give you a cape like superman in one of the portraits now." I giggled. Blade sighed. Probably wondering why, he didn't just leave me or drop me off at my house instead. Gabriella laughed and served us the eggs.

"Yeah Blade told me a little bit about this project for art. She said. "How is it going?" I looked at blade if he wanted to answer and he shrugged so I decided to answer. "It is going pretty good; we are almost done with our first portrait. Blade can be a pain sometimes but other than that he behaves himself." I told her. "Honestly this boy." She said, shaking her head. "If you ever need help with him just give me a call." I smirked at Blade's face of disapproval and answered Gabriella. "I will." He just glared at me while I finished my meal.

*

Afterwards we decided to go to my house to finish our portraits. We had been spending a lot of time on it. I was surprised to see that Blade was just as dedicated as me. It really helped as well. We gave each other tips on how to improve our paintings and got to it.

When we where finally done it was about 7 pm. I stretched my arms above and groaned. "You know my clothes look good on you." Blade suddenly said. I let my arms fall loosely beside my body as I stood up. "Of course, they do." I laughed. "I am pretty surprised they fit me so well." I said. "You look much bigger." He smirked. "Yeah these are old ones that I grew out of, I don't even know why I didn't throw them away. It was my favorite hoodie when it still fitted me tho." He followed me to the living room and we popped down on them. "Yeah I can understand that, its so soft and warm." I stifled a yawn.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked him. He checked the time on his very expensive watch. "You can eat here if you want? My parents are gone and there is some leftover pizza in the fridge." I told him. "Yeah okay sure, ill just give my mom a call." He stood up and walked into the hallway. I got up from the couch and grabbed some blankets after I put the pizza in the oven to heat up.

I made myself comfortable and Blade walked back into the living room. "You can choose." I said gesturing to the remote. He grabbed it and picked the movie 'The Notebook.' I raised an eyebrow at him. "What?" he said defensively. "Nothing." I said and I fetched the pizza from the oven. we sat next to each other on the couch eating the pizza. Blade was entirely engrossed in the movie. I even thought I saw some tears. I smiled to myself. Yeah yeah, you don't believe in love huh? I said to myself. I leaned my head against his arm as I was getting kinda tired. He looked at me but didn't say anything so we continued to watch the movie until I fell asleep.

Hey guys, this was just a small chapter. 

I just wanted to upload and I was in the mood to write something sweet.

looks like she is warming up to him. 

Love, 

Faye