Chapter 34

Evil Disney villain

*

I wake up and stretch my arms above my head before stifling a yawn. Even though I didn't want to go at first, I still had a lot of fun with Nick last night. It probably also helped that he payed for my snacks and the movie tickets.

I check my phone to see that I have a couple messages from Mia and Ronnie. They tell me to come down soon so we can all eat breakfast together. I also receive a message from my dad telling me that they already left for work and probably would return late tomorrow evening, as well as Blade and Nick's parents. I reply to the messages and get out of my warm bed. '

I instantly shiver and walk to the closet. I know that we would go to the met today. The boys didn't really agree but we gave them no choice but to come. They couldn't say no to our pouty faces. Can't blame them.

I shower and after I get dressed in some denim jeans, a white sweater and a pair of white Nikes. I throw my hair up in a bun and add some golden hoops to my ears as well as some rings. I complete the look with some eye make-up just because I felt like it. I also added a little bit of blush and some highlight and a bit of lip-gloss. My brows didn't need anything because they were naturally gorgeous.

Thank you, mom!

I inspected my nails and grinned. Just before we came here, we decided to make an appointed to get them done. It definitely paid off. I just kept them simple this time. A nude color with on some nails some marble accents.

When I was done getting ready, I grabbed my phone and purse because I wasn't planning on coming back up again and walked towards the elevator

When I was done getting ready, I grabbed my phone and purse because I wasn't planning on coming back up again and walked towards the elevator. I ran into Cameron and we walked together.

"There you two finally are!" Mia exclaimed. "We have been waiting for hours." Isaac chuckled. "Babe, don't exaggerate." She huffed and rolled her eyes. "You get my point." She said while looking at me and I smiled. "let's eat." Ronnie said and we walked to the restaurant. "Thank god, I am starving." Nick piped in. "You are all such drama queens." I joke and I receive an angry look from Nick and Mia. I throw my hands up in despair.

Breakfast went by in a second and everyone but Cameron and Ronnie had all of their stuff so they went back to get them. "Do you guys think that something is going on between them?" I asked them curiously while leaning on the edge of the couch because they occupied all of the seats. Blade shrugs. "Who knows." I bite my lip and look at where they disappeared to about three minutes ago.

After about ten minutes they both return. Ronnie looks pissed off and just as I'm about to ask her why Nick stops me. "I don't think she wants to talk about it." He says nodding at her face. I also give her a good look and agree. After years of friendship you learn to read each other well and I will wait until she is ready to talk about it.

We walk outside and we are instantly bombarded with paparazzi. I groan softly and I hear Blade chuckle from besides me. He gives me a knowing look and we smile at each other. "How did they even find us?" I ask him as we walk to the car, luckily, we ordered one for today. "Well it is not exactly hard. They probably saw us yesterday or they saw our parents. It was also a known fact that they would be here for business so they are just lucky that they also get to photograph us."