CHAPTER 5

☆TENSION☆

TENSION

Isaac started the game, with daring Nick to call his mom, to tell her he got a girl pregnant.

I actually felt a little bit guilty about laughing so hard since Nick has been very kind to me. But I just couldn't hold it back. His mom went on a tirade about he should've wrapped it. She actually told a very vivid story about how you should do it which left everyone in the group cracked up. In the end she said that she will support him no matter what but she wasn't happy. That melted my heart a little bit. Luckily, he got permission to say it was a joke and for that he actually got a punishment.

Next up was a girl that was in my first period. She had to answer a question about her first time. Grinning she said that it was blade who took her flower which did not surprise me. At all.

A couple rounds later it was Blade's turn. He looked around the group debating who he was going to choose when his eyes stopped on me. I felt very uncomfortable and I could guess where this was going. A smile spread on his face when he saw my discomfort.

"Milkshake girl" he said which made my eyes roll. He didn't even know my name, well that's not really surprising actually. He fucks so many girls how could he remember all those names. Not that I was ever going to fuck him but still. Girls are just objects to him so he didn't care about their names.                                                                                                                                                                    

"truth.... or dare?" I looked him dead in the eye. Which one should I choose? I had no desire to answer any of his perverted questions but I was also not in the mood for a dare. Still I decided to go with "dare"

His eyes twinkled. "I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with me"

At that I was just shocked. "Excuse me?"

"afraid you can't resist me sweet cheeks?"

I huffed and stoop up. "Bring it on big guy"

We walked up the stairs since there was no room downstairs. I hoped the seven minutes would go fast. He pulled me into one of the empty bedrooms and closed the door behind us. I walked over to the bed to sit on it because why not. But Blade had other plans he grabbed my wrist and tucked me to him. "What are you doing" I said astonished. He didn't answer, just smirked a little which irked my annoyance for him even more. As he sat down, he pulled me with him so I was now sitting on his lap.

I decided to just wait for the seven minutes to be over so I could get out of here. There was no point trying to get out of his iron grip. I just looked around the room a little bit before I looked back at Blade. Only to see he was already looking at me, well a better word is staring. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I said annoyed. He cupped my face. "I'm just looking at all of your beauty" he said lowly. I raised a brow at that. "Yeah your tactics are not going to work on me."

Don't think I don't know what you're doing Blade Hamilton, I thought. He chuckled but continued to caress my cheek with his thumb. "we will see about that my love." My eyes widened and my heart beat a little faster when he said that. I don't know why but he sounded extremely sexy. His mouth quirked upwards a little. "you like that don't you." It wasn't a question he was just stating facts.

Look I may despise the guy but I am still a seventeen-year-old girl. I still have desires. And as much as I loathe him, Blade Hamilton was the definition of sexy, hot, attractive. You see where I'm going with this. I didn't want to admit this, but at this moment I am very sexually attracted to Blade fucking Hamilton.

Sadly, I think he knew it too, he glanced downwards at my very visible hardened nipples. -I couldn't wear a bra with this top- and his eyes became dark. I could feel the tension between us grow thick.

We stared into each other's eyes when suddenly.... "Guys time is up; you can come out now!"

And with that I came back into reality, I stoop up as fast as I could and made my way out of the room.

"what the fuck was that" I mumbled to myself.

I just wanted to get out of here. I was not in the mood to party anymore. I just wanted to go home, change into my pyamas, make a cup of hot coco and watch a movie on Netflix. I texted Ronnie that I was going home and that I would see her later and then called a cab. I was very confused with myself and a little bit angry. "You are so stupid" I said to myself. The driver gave me a weird look but I just ignored it. 

☆☆☆

THANK YOU FOR READING

Have a wonderful day.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love, Faye