Chapter 22

Ouch, you cheese head!

*

The following morning, I wake up because Blade is groping my ass. In his sleep may I add. Honestly this boy. I shake my head and get out of bed. I would love to stay a little bit longer and cuddle but I have to get ready. Cuddles are genuinely one of the benefits of this whole FWB thing. Also, it happened kind of fast if you think about it. But I don't think about it. I like the way things are now. I like having him in my life.

Tomorrow afternoon is the day that my parents come home so this will be the last day that he stays here. It feels a bit weird. In this week I have become used to him around me. He will probably come over a lot anyways because of the art project and also just to hangout so it is whatever.

Somewhere deep inside me I still feel a little bit reluctant about the friends with benefits thing. I am afraid to fall for him. but that is in my own hand so I just have to make sure that doesn't happen. I don't want to lose him. He is a great friend. I know he would never return those feelings.

I sigh and comb a hand through my hair after I have brushed my teeth and took a thirty second shower. I look into the mirror. What do I want to wear today? I am in the mood for cute hair too. For my outfit I choose a blue and yellow plaid sweater tank top and a white tennis skirt with white air forces. I grab a cute ankle bracelet and put it on. I also put on two necklaces.

For my hair I make a messy but not too messy bun and pluck some strands of hair out of it to fall around my face. I put on some mascara and a pink Chapstick that accentuates the natural color of my lips.

I hear Blade wake up and I walk back into my room

I hear Blade wake up and I walk back into my room. "Hello sunshine." I say while smiling at him. "Am I in heaven?" he asks me as he eyes me and my outfit. I shrug. "I must be because there is definitely an angel in front of me." He says while rubbing his eyes. I laugh and slap his arm playfully. "Get ready you dufus." He laughs and I just listen for a second. he has a lot of laughs but all of them just bring a smile to your lips. Especially if its one of his genuine happy laughs.

I stand up and walk downstairs to grab some breakfast. I look at the clock and see that I have more than enough time to make something. I look into the fridge and choose for scrambled eggs with toast. I am just about done when Blade walks into the kitchen. "Smells good." He says while sitting down. I roll my eyes. "Of course, it does. I made it." I put down a plate Infront of him. "Now eat up. We have ten minutes left." I grab a plate myself and sit down next to him. it is strange how normal this all feels.