Chapter 18

You are beautiful Angel

I sigh. "Blade we need to get this done."

We were currently in the art room. Trying to work on our project but neither of us could really concentrate. Blade was in some kind of goofy mood. He was acting like a four-year-old kid that had the attention span of a goldfish. "

"I know but I am bored." He whined.

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks, I will take that as a compliment."

"You know that's not what I meant."

"Do I?" I asked him playfully.

If I'm being honest, I wasn't in the mood to paint either. I barely slept last night. After Josh and Nick left, we had dinner and we watched a little bit of Henry Danger before we both went upstairs. I was tossing and turning all night. For some reason I couldn't get the hickey out of my mind. I shouldn't care but I did.

My thoughts were interrupted by Blade who decided it was smart to paint my face.

"What the hell are you doing!" he was laughing so hard that he fell to the ground which gave me an idea. I grabbed a jar of paint and emptied it above his body. He gasped and stared in shock at me. Now it was my time to be laughing. "Oh my god. You look like an idiot." I fanned my face.

He looked so funny right now. glaring at me, covered in paint. "You are so going to regret that." he spoke lowly as he stood up. I swallowed, regretting my action just a little bit. "You can't do anything to me. Its Saturday I have to go to work soon." I tried telling him so he would let me go.

"Oh Angel, there is nothing you can do to get out of this." He slowly walked over to me as I walked backwards. Where have I seen this before? He took one large step towards me and grabbed me by my waist. My breath got caught in my throat as we stood chest to chest once again. I stared into his eyes that held amusement.

"Caught your breath?" he whispered into my ear as a shiver ran down my spine. I hated that he had this effect on me and I hated it that he knew it. "W-what?" I cursed myself for stuttering like that. He pushed me lightly into the wall. "What are you doing?" my voice was hoarse. He put a hand on the wall next to my head. Leaning into it for support.

Does everything he does have to be hot?

"I want you." He said just before putting his lips on mine.

It started out soft but soon it became hungry, aggressive. My hands were now around his neck as he held one hand around my waist and the other one on the back of my head. His hand started to go lower and he cupped my ass. Giving it a squeeze. I moaned and his tongue asked entrance to my mouth. I happily obliged.

Our tongues started to dance around each other and my hand ran through his hair. My nails scratching his scalp lightly. "Fuck." He groaned and I smiled into our kiss, knowing I had this effect on him. I wanted to be closer to him so I wrapped my left leg around his waist. Knowing my intention, he put his hands under my ass and hoisted me up against the wall so I could wrap both my legs around him.

My eyes rolled backwards when he pushed his growing dick against my soft place. My lips became numb but I enjoyed every second of it. He pulled back from my lips to kiss my jaw and he made his way to my neck. He placed soft but feverish kisses.

Then he started to suck a spot on my neck below my ear while squeezing my ass and he continued to roll his hips to mine. Even though we were both still clothes I could feel him very well. I moaned again and again. Reveling in the feeling that he gave me.

"God you taste so good Hope, so good." He said just before slamming his lips on mine again. I kept going through his hair. Loving how it felt in my hands. This all felt so good. I could feel something starting to grow in my belly. I was so close to coming. Only because of a little kissing and grinding.

"Blade, I-." I panted but he interrupted me. "I know." Is all he said.

I let my arms rest around his shoulders and I put my head in his neck as he was kissing mine again. He was holding me up with one hand now so I made sure to hold on. His other hand found its way under my shirt as he tugged my bra down. He put his large, warm hand on my breast and I let out a cry of pleasure. He teased my nipple and grinded to me faster and faster as I kept on moaning his name.

He kept on going and going and I couldn't hold in the amazing feeling anymore. He claimed my mouth again as came crashing down. I have never felt anything like this in my life.

He put me down softly and held me in his arms. I can't believe I just did that with Blade. We were both panting heavily. When I finally mustered up the courage to look into his eyes, he smiled at me. What does this mean for our friendship? I wasn't stupid enough to think that he was going to commit himself to me. He doesn't do the girlfriend thing. I know that.

I bit on my lip and looked away shyly. I was a bit embarred right now. I let myself go completely. With someone who I called my friend. Who lives in my house for the week? What is going to happen now? how are we going to act around each other? I wanted to ask him but I was too afraid. Maybe I am overreacting. I should just go with it.

I could see him frown from the corner of my eye. He put two fingers under my chin and forced me to look up to him. "Angel what is wrong?" he asked me. I wasn't sure if I should tell him. I don't want to scare him away or anything. "You know you can tell me." He pushed. I sighed. "I don't know, it's just. I have never done anything like that before. I don't know what I am supposed to do now." I confessed.

He smiled at me and wrapped me up in his arms. "Don't worry Angel. You couldn't drive me away if you wanted to." My eyes widened. Is he a mind reader or something? I just hugged him back. Thankful that it wasn't awkward. He cleared his throat. "Come on let's take a shower." He saw my hesitation. "Don't worry princess it doesn't have to be together." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes at him. "Unless you want it to be?" he said suggestively. I laughed and shoved him away. "In your dreams Big guy."

He sighed. "Well guess I am going to sleep then." I chuckled at his goofiness. We reached the top of the stairs and I wanted to walk over to my room to take a shower but he quickly grabbed my wrist and held me close to his body. "You are beautiful Angel." He said as he cupped my face. I blushed and he gave me a sweet soft kiss. I smiled up at him. "Blade. We do have to talk." I tell him before I lose the courage. I don't know what's happening to me. This is so not me. "I know." He says before giving me a quick kiss on my forehead and he walks away to his room for the week.

I walk into my room and close the door immediately. I let myself fall against the door and I slide down. I put a hand on my heart as I'm trying to catch my breath.

Well that sure was something.

I only now notice that I am covered in the paint that I threw at Blade. I let out a laugh and shake my head before I stand up and make my way to the shower realizing I still need to be at work in less than an hour. 

*

*

Okay so this chapter was a little short but uhm...very intense. 

kinda wish I was hope right now. 

Can't believe I am jealous of my own character lol

anyways tell me your thoughts because I wasn't sure if I was going to post this chapter at all. 

It might be a little soon, but anyways they are both horny teenagers alright. 

just to clarify Hope is a virgin but she has done stuff, she is no shy little girl in that departement. 

don't forget to vote and comment. 

it would make me very happy

Love, Faye