Chapter 29

First of all sorry that I haven't uploaded in a few days. I tried to upload everyday but it is becoming a bit impossible because I want to make longer chapters and school is being a b*tch. Anyway here is chapter 29 and I hope you will like it! 

*

Halloween Costumes

*

We walk outside and I enjoy the feeling of the warm sun stroking my face. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Blade chuckles and we walk towards the car. After he opens and closes the door for me, he gets in and drives in the opposite direction of where we came from. "You are going the wrong way." I tell him matter of factly. He grins and reaches over to rest his warm hand on my thigh.

"No, I am not." I look at him questioningly but he doesn't say anything else. I decide to just go with the flow and I lean my head against the window.

After fifteen minutes he parks the car and we walk to an ice-cream salon. He orders my favorite, mango and yoghurt and he gets chocolate with yogurt for himself. He grabs my hand and smiles down on me. I smile back and lick my ice-cream. Hand in hand we walk to a park about three minutes away from the parlor. We find a spot and sit down on the dry grass.

"So why did you bring me here?" I ask him. He shuffles around me and sits down with his legs on either side of mine. I lean backwards against his chest. "I just wanted to relax with you for a while." He says softly while intertwining our left hands. My heart beats fast in my chest and I remind myself that whatever this is wont last.

"So, are you excited for Halloween?" I ask him. He chuckles amused. "Not particularly. Its just a party with hot girls in slutty clothing." He answers and a pang of jealousy goes through my body. I hide my fallen smile by licking my ice-cream. "Should we do matching-costumes?" he asks grinning. I turn to the side so I can see his face and raise an eyebrow. "Why would we do that?" his grin becomes wider. "So, I can choose what you will wear." I roll my eyes. "Not gonna happen big guy. I am already matching with Mia and Ronnie."

He gives me a small pout and I chuckle. "You can match with the boys though." I say cheery. "But its not the same." I take the last bite of my ice-cream cone. "Oh, you big baby." I mock. He suddenly lets himself fall on his back and he pulls me with him, so I am now laying on top of him. I want to get up but he holds my waist with one hand and his other hand grabs my but.

"Blade we are in public." I say. He shrugs. "I don't care." I sigh. Of course, he doesn't. "Come on let me go, there are children around here." I look into his eyes. "Okay fine." He gives in. "For one kiss."

I sigh and facepalm myself. He is so childish sometimes. "Fine." I lean forward and peck his lips. When I want to pull away, he grabs my jaw and slams his lips on mine. I try to push him away but just like always I give in. He deepens the kiss and I bite his lip softly. He smirks into the kiss, knowing that he won. Our tongues find each other and after fighting for dominance for a few second, I let him take control.

Just as I'm about to let out a small moan we are interrupted.

"Excuse me. Get a room, this is a place for children." I look up to find an angry looking woman with next to her a small girl. The woman's hand covers the little girls' eyes. I bite my lip and try not to laugh. I look over to Blade to see him having the same struggle.

I crawl up and hand Blade a hand which he accepts. We run away from the woman and see other parents giving us judgmental looks. I would do the same if I saw two teenagers shamelessly kissing in front of my kids.

We laugh loudly and I am panting by the time that we reach the car. I smile widely at Blade and before I know it, I am pressed up against the car and his lips are on mine. He gives me a passionate kiss and retreats after a moment. I give him a surprised look. "What was that for?" He smiles and opens my car door. "Just felt like it."