Chapter 12

Clubbing or nah?

The next two weeks passed by in a blur. Blade and I hangout almost every day after school to work on the project. But we also watched a movie and played Mario Kart on the Wii. The next day was Saturday. I only had to work in the afternoon so I spend the morning working on my portrait of Blade. I had almost halve of it done when Ronnie called. "Hey girl so I was thinking we could go clubbing tonight?" she asked hopefully. I laughed. She loves clubbing so much that she would go everyday if her body could handle it. "I'm not sure, I have work until seven." I said while biting my lip. "Pleassee." She begged. "I know you must be tired afterwards but I really need to take my mind of things." She sounded stressed. "Alright then, be here at 7:30." I told her. "Thank you, you're the best. I will call Josh and Mia." I smiled at her happy voice. "You do that."

After we said goodbye, I hung op the phone and started to get ready for work. I would just wear something simple since I was not in the mood to put a lot of effort into my outfit twice a day. I grabbed some denim jeans and a baby blue top. I put on some golden hoop earrings and grabbed a scrunchie to make a ponytail. When I was done, I took some mozzarella salad that was over from the day before. Trust me I am not that girl that only ate healthy salads or something but they are not all bad and once in a while I enjoyed a freshly made salad.

Hope's hair and outfit: 

When I was done eating, I grabbed my mom's keys again and made my way to her car

When I was done eating, I grabbed my mom's keys again and made my way to her car. I was very grateful that she lets me borrow her car from time to time. I only had to save up money for a couple more months and then I could finally buy my own car.

When I arrived at the shop, I was surprised to see Blade and Nick sitting on the couch with their arms folded and a pout on their faces. They looked like angry little children; it was a very funny sight let me tell you. So of course, I quickly took a picture. When Gabriella noticed me, she immediately gave me a hug. That got the attention of the two males. "Hope!" Nick exclaimed hopefully. "Please help us." He looked at me with puppy eyes. I looked at Gabriella. "Uhm what is going on?" she smiled. "Well I told them that they couldn't have anymore candy from the jar and now they are sulking like a couple of ten-year olds."