chapter 25

Anything for you

*

After a forty-minute drive we arrive at a drive-in movie theater. I look at him in surprise. He parks his car somewhere at the side which doesn't make sense to me since no one else is here. "I'll be right back, wait here." Blade states before opening the door and stepping out. I nod at him and he closes the door. I pass the time by posting a few pictures of tonight on my Insta feed and story. After fifteen minutes Blade returns and he opens my door. I look at him questioningly and he holds out his hand which I gladly take. I step out of the car and he tugs me to a black pickup in the middle of the field.

In the back of the car are blankets and cushions and he helps me get in. I look at him in wonder. There are even lights positioned around the sides of the car. "This is so beautiful." I beam at him. "How did you manage to get this done?" he smiles and sits down besides me. "I have my connections." I bit my lip. This is so cute. He grabs another blanket from somewhere and gently lays it over our bodies. I snuggle closer to him. I might be enjoying this a little too much.

He suddenly waves at something and a movie called Friends with benefits starts to play. I laugh. "You are the worst." I say with a big smile on my face. He chuckles. "Whatever it is a good movie." He says. I lay my head against his chest and my hand is on his lower stomach. His arm is around me. it al feels so good.

Deep down I know that I feel something for him. It might not be strong but I am not dense. I know that if things continue like this, I might get my heart broken.

But for once in my life I don't care.

I just want to live a little and enjoy the time that we have together and when the time comes, I will just have to face the facts. He won't ever like or love me.

The movie ends but I don't move a muscle. I am way too comfortable and I don't want to let go yet. "So, I guess our parents know each other." I say with amusement. "Yeah big shocker huh." Blade says as he grabs my hand and play around with my rings. "I mean sort of. Kind of weird that we didn't know." He shrugs. "How could we?" I nod my head. "True."

I look up to see him already gazing into my eyes. His hand cups my chin and he bring his head closer and closer to mine. I feel his breath tickling my skin and I long for his kiss. "Blade." I say calmly. "Yes." His voice sounds restrained. "Just kiss me already." I tell him.

And that he does. Our lips brush against each other softly before he presses them together with a little more force. His lips are smooth against mine and he tastes of the wine we had at the dinner table. Yes, our parents aloud it. The kiss is sweet and I can't help but crave for more. I lick his bottom lip. Silently asking for permission. He smirks and sucks my bottom lip into his mouth.

I bring my hand up to touch his face and pull him closer to me. our tongues connect and I let out a desperate sigh. At this point my whole body is covered in goose bumps and not because I am cold. The kiss comes to an end and we both pull back. Our foreheads connect with one another and we gaze into each other's eyes.

"Let's get you home before your parents get worried." He says after a few minutes. I pout a little but nod anyway. The corner of his mouth lifts up and he gives me a lingering kiss on my forehead. I can't help but blush at his action.

He moves away from me and gets out of the back of the car. He helps me down to and I groan as I stretch my legs. I guess I have been sitting in the same spot for too long cause they hurt!

Blade stands before me and grabs my ass pulling me closer to him. I feel something flutter in my belly when I can feel his hard one pressing against me. "Put your arms around me." he says demandingly. I do as he says and he pushes under my but. I understand what he wants to do so I help him a little. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him. one hand remains firmly under my but and the other one is placed on my back.