CHAPTER 8

☆REVENGE IS SWEET☆

REVENGE IS SWEET

I decided this was my cue and stood up. "Well okay then, bye." I said and hastily walked away. I could feel his amused eyes just watching me. I can't believe I just had a civil conversation with him. Well for the most part anyways. He even opened up to me a little bit about his family. I got in my car and drove home.

☆☆☆

The next day I just could not get out of bed. I just wanted to lay here forever. I think living your life in your bed should be normalized. I groaned and walked downstairs to get some breakfast. To my surprise my mother was still here. "Good morning sweetie, did you sleep well?" she asked me with a bright smile on her face. "Uh yeah I did actually, and you?" I gave her a kiss on her cheek and grabbed the plate full of pancakes that she handed me. 

"I slept like a rose." She answered me. Do roses even sleep? I wondered. "So why are you still home?" normally she would have been long gone when I woke up. My parents are always so busy. I really admire them though. "Well I don't have any meetings till ten so I thought I would stay back and make some breakfast for you." I smiled at her. "Thank you, mum. Its delicious."

After breakfast I contemplated to take a shower but I decided against it. I showered late last night and I don't have a lot of time anymore. I just grabbed a washcloth to clean some particular areas, brushed my teeth and picked out my outfit. I grabbed some shorts and a white sweater. I grabbed two tufts of hair and put them together at the back of my head with a small rubber band.

Hope's outfit and hair: 

Then I heard Ronnie honk. She was coming to pick me up this morning. I didn't have a car yet; I was saving up for one. My parents would pay for the most part but I had to pay one quarter of the money and that was still a lot. Quickly I applied some mascara, grabbed my back and ran downstairs. "Bye mom!" I yelled and gave her a hasty hug. "Have fun at school." She said. I just gave her a look and ran out the door.

"Well you sure took your time princes." Ronnie spotted. "Oh, hush not everyone is born with perfection." She laughed. "Gurl you are gorgeous I don't know what you are talking about." I blushed a little. I was never good with compliments. "I would kill someone if it means I get your curves." I smiled. "Thank u Rona." I said. "Don't worry about it, I love to be your personal ego booster." We both laughed at that and for the rest of the ride we just joked about each other.

☆☆☆

The first few periods flew by in a second. I had Biology with Mia. For my second period I had English with Nick and the other guys. He invited me to his house on Saturday to hangout with him, Mia, Ronnie and the other guys. I said I had to think about it. Id have to ask my parents first and check my schedule if I don't have work.

 Third period I had history with Josh but I couldn't really concentrate since he was constantly mocking our teacher. Mr. Honeysmack. I mean I can't blame him; what kind of name is that? and if you could see how he acts it's just too weird. He acts as if he is some kind of celebrity of something. He does a shitty job explaining and if you ask him a question, he will just see it as an attempt to begin to talk about his life. So yeah, I didn't learn much during that period.

Now it was finally lunch. I was starving. It was also my lucky day! Pizza day! Pizza is the most precious thing in my life. No one comes between me and my pizza. After I stood in the lunch line for about five minutes, I got my pizza and headed towards our table. I sat down and when I wanted to take a bite out of this deliciousness it was rudely grabbed out of my hand. I looked up and saw Blade with a smirk towering over me. I glared at him.

"Give that back now if you know what is good for you." I warned him. He chuckled. "Oh, princes what are you going to do about it." I stood up. "This isn't funny Blade, give it back. Please if this is payback for yesterday, I will get you another burger." He dangled the pizza slice before my face but when I went to grab it, he retreated his hand quickly. 

"You must really want it than." He said. "I really do! Please Blade." I whined. His hand with the slice slowly went to his mouth. My eyes widened. Oh no please don't do what I think you're going to do I thought. He opened his mouth and took a large bite out of MY pizza slice.

My mouth fell open. He didn't dare. Blade smiled. "Revenge never tasted so good." He said and walked away. Cameron walked after him shaking his head. Nick just gave me an apologetic look but I saw the amusement in his eyes. 

I turned around and saw Isaac heavily flirting with Mia but she wasn't having it. "Man, I don't know what you're trying but its not working honey." She spoke. "Oeh I like em feisty." He winked. "Ew" she said disgusted. I stifled a laugh at his hurt face. "Just try another approach next time." I whispered to him as he walked away from our table. He gave me a small smile.

I sat down and wanted to grab my pizza only to remember that Blade ate it. "Ugh I hate him." I groaned and I slammed my head at the table. There was no use getting another slice, they would for sure be all gone and it was almost time for the next period anyways. I guess I would just have to survive without food for a little while. I know I can be very dramatic sometimes. 

☆☆☆

Thank you for reading my story! 

I really hope you like it. 

Follow my wattpad and insta account!  Faye_writes

Dont forget to share, comment and vote. 

love Faye