Chapter 31

Disaster 

*

Two hours later the party is in full swing. People are dancing and standing everywhere. Cups are laying all over the ground and the loud music is pumping through the boxes. I make my way to the kitchen which takes a lot longer than usual. When I finally arrive, I breathe out in relief when I see all of my friends. I grab a cup and fill it up with something that I don't know the name off.

My skin heats up and I look up to see Blade watching me. He looks amused and takes a sip of his own drink. I scratch my wig and groan, being annoyed by the stupid thing. I take it off together with my gloves that are way to hot. I look at Mia and she nods, silently telling me that my hair looks good. I look back at Blade and see that he is talking to some brunette girl. She is touching his chest and biceps and I feel my entire body tense. I sigh and drink the entire content of the cup.

Cameron is standing next to me, looking amused. I just give him a look and ignore him. I have no rights to be jealous. Even though Blade was, just a couple hours ago. But that's just alpha male behavior, nothing more than that. I grab the cup that Cameron is holding and chuck it backwards. The brunette is now basically standing in between his legs and his hand is on her waist. My heart clenches in my chest and I squeeze the empty cup, looking the other way.

Ronnie sees the state that I'm in and grabs my hand, dragging me to the living room. I look backwards to see Blade whisper something in her ear. I bite my lip and walk behind Ronnie to the makeshift dancefloor. She hugs me for a second before letting go. "Let's have a good time." She shouts over the music and I nod my head in agreement.

After dancing for a few minutes, I spot Josh standing with Nick. I haven't seen him in a short while since he had some stuff to deal with so I squeal and wrap my arms around him. "Joshyyy I missed you." I giggle. I spot the drink in his hand and grab it before chucking his down too. Nick raises a brow and looks at Josh who is just as clueless. "Come on guys! Let's danceeee!" I throw my hands up. Nick shakes his head but follows me onto the dancefloor anyway. We join Ronnie and now Mia again and I let go.

I am not going to let him ruin my evening. I look fucking hot and if he can't appreciate it, someone else will.

Just as I think about that I feel two warm hand circling my waist and pulling me to a hard chest. I look behind me to see Cody smirking. I shrug my shoulders and grin. I throw my body against his chest and my arms are on the side of his neck while I sway to the music. My ass grinding against his dick. I feel his hands tighten around my waist and I smirk. I see a freshman walking with two drinks in his hand and I grab both of them. He looks like he wants to protest but after one look at my face and the person behind me he scurries off.

I take a sip of the first drink and taste something I have never had before. I smile and gulp it down before throwing the cup on the floor and drinking from the other cup. When I finished that too I turn around and press my upper body against Cody's. He looks at me curiously. "Are you okay sweetheart?" I giggle and nod. "Yes, never been better." I stumble a bit and he grab my ass just before I fall to the floor. I gasp and pull him even closer to me before he lets go of my ass and moves his hand back to my back. I pout a little and he furrows his brows together. "You are not okay; I'm taking you home."

I open my mouth to argue but he doesn't leave any room for that when he turns to my friends to tell them that he is bringing me home, or in this case Ronnie's house. She nods and tells him she will be there in halve an hour as well. Cody drags me to the kitchen, keeping me close to his body. He says something to a guy that I recognize from the hallways and then turns around to walk to the front door. Not before I can see Blade's raging eyes. The girl is still on his arm and I can see her lipstick on his neck. My stomach turns around and I manage to give him a cold look before I leave with Cody.