CHAPTER 6

☆Annoying☆

Annoying

The following morning, I slept in till about eleven o clock. I still had a couple hours before my first day at work started so I decided to go for a jog. It was a really beautiful day. There were just a couple of clouds and the sun was just warm enough. You saw parents with children everywhere. I loved children. They were so cute, just like little puppies. Of course, some children aren't all that loveable. Trust me I had my fair share of Satan children, I used to be a babysitter so that's why.

When I was done with my jog, I took a long shower and washed my hair and body. Gabriella – the lady from the shop I work at- told me I could wear whatever I wanted as long as it was appropriate. I opted for a white crop top and black and light-blue jeans with some black high converse. I already got my name tag when I stopped by the shop on Thursday so I spelled it on and grabbed my laptop to kill some time.

 I already got my name tag when I stopped by the shop on Thursday so I spelled it on and grabbed my laptop to kill some time

☆☆☆

I really enjoyed working for Gabriella. It was only my first day of course but I got along well with her. We talked a lot while keeping the store neat. I found out that she has two sons, one is seventeen, so my age and one is only ten. She really wanted to have children but it wasn't easy for her, so when she got her first son, she was really happy and blessed. The second one was a surprise she welcomed with open arms. She didn't expect it anymore but she was overjoyed when she found out she was pregnant.

I also found out her husband has his own business as well. Apparently, he is some big guy in the investment world so they had enough money to open this shop. Gabriella always wanted a shop. It was her big dream. The way she spoke about the shop and her family really touched me. I was really happy that I got this job.

After work I met up with Ronnie to go to the movies.

"So how was your first day?" she asked me with twinkling eyes. I don't think anyone thought I would get a job because my parents are really rich and they give me enough allowance as I have mentioned before. It's not like I am a spoiled rich kid or anything. My parents don't give me everything I want, I wouldn't have liked that either. I want to work for my own money, I think that's important and so do my parents. I just never found a place where I felt so comfortable.

"My first day was great!" I exclaimed. Ronnie laughed.

"She is so nice and she was so patient with me! She learned how to sort and fold the clothes and where what goes. My next shift is on Wednesday and then she will teach me how to work the register. I will also meet my colleague. Apparently, it is just the three of us because its not really that busy most of the time."

"Sounds like you are in the right place to me" Ronnie said as she nudged me playfully.

"I really am." I said. "Well which movie are we going to?" I asked her then.

"Uhm lets go to a thriller or something. I'm kind of in the mood for that." I chuckled. "When are you not?"

We got our snacks and walked towards our seats when I bumped into someone. I nearly spilled my drink all over the person but at the last moment I stopped it. "Oh my god I am so sorry!" I say. "I am super clumsy I should have watched where I was going." I rambled on. At that moment I looked up to the person I bumped into and I immediately fell silent.

In front of me stood none other than Cameron Stanton. Remember from Blade's group...

An amused smile stood on his face as he noticed my silence. "Don't worry about it, its totally fine" he spoke. Holy shit this guy has a sexy voice! Just eh saying. Then I thought, if Cameron is here, so will the other boys. Sure enough, when I looked behind him, I saw Nick, Isaac and Blade standing there. All staring at me. Nick looked amused, Isaac just looked indifferent and Blade was staring a fucking hole in my face.

I blushed a little at all the handsome males staring at me. "Oh, uhm well good then." I said. "Enjoy the movie." And with a little wave at which popcorn spilled out of my cup I rushed away towards my seat. Ronnie already sat down five minutes ago and she had tears in her eyes, from laughing.

"That was so awkward to watch!" she laughed. "I need to teach you how to talk to the opposite gender because this just won't do!" she howled. "Can you be quiet please?" I hissed. "You are being fucking loud, what if they hear you!"

"We already did." I heard a voice say from beside me. I turned my body towards the voice and came face to face with fucking Blade. My face went tomato red; I could just feel all the blood moving to my cheeks. "Fuck me." I whispered but Blade heard it. "Gladly."

I rolled my eyes and prepared myself two hours long next to the biggest douchebag and hottest man I've ever met.

☆☆☆

I was relieved when the movie was finally over. I didn't really pay attention because Blade was distracting me. After the first ten minutes of the movie he suddenly threw his arm around my shoulders, I of course immediately shook it off. After that he would continue to put his hand on my thigh, which I slapped away continually. It felt like he had made it his life goal to annoy me. And well, he succeeded.

When I could finally stand up, I said my goodbyes to Veronica who had to go home and I sprinted away from the boys. I couldn't stand being in Blade's presence for a second longer. He completely ruined the movie for me.

I didn't want to go home yet so I just strolled around the mall for a little bit. Looking at shop windows. When it was six a clock, I decided to slowly make my way home. I took a detour through the park because I always enjoyed that. When I got a call from Gabriella.

"Hope I really need your help." She sounded stressed. "Yeah of course, what can I help you with?"

"Well I just found out my youngest son is ill so I have to stay home tomorrow to take care of him, my husband is on a business trip so he can't help. But I really need to open the shop since the sale starts tomorrow. My oldest son was planning on helping me tomorrow but he can't do it on his own. Can you maybe come in and help him? It will be very busy so I understand if you are not up to it yet." She spoke tiredly. "No of course I will help!" I said. "What time do I need to come in?"

"Oh my, I can't thank you enough!" she said. "No problem at all." I smiled. "If you could come in at eight am? I know its very early and it will be a very long day but you will get payed double." "As I said before, it's no problem. I will be there at eight."

After saying goodbye, I hung up and made my way home. I was excited to see how this would work out. 

☆☆☆

Thank you for reading my story!

don't forget to comment and vote. 

if you have any ideas or suggestions leave them here --->

if you have any quistions leave them here  --->

Have a nice day!

Love, Faye