Fearless: Chapter 13

-Elle's POV-

I was going to give Austin a tour around town since he ran away from his home town just like how I did. We went to the park, the Dingo, the Ribbon, everywhere. We were out from dawn to dark. I had loads of fun and I'm sure Austin did, too.

When I got home I had to talk to Darry and Dallas. The police would have to check up on how I was doing back home but I ran away, again. Then Dallas told me his crazy idea.

"Wait, you're adopting me?" I asked confused.

"Mhm. I've been keeping my act together for the past month or so. Got a steady job and my own apartment." Dallas said proudly.

I was amazed, he stayed out of trouble for the past 2 months? He got a job and a place for himself? Wow, he must really love me. I agreed to his plan and I sure hoped it worked.

Our conversation was interrupted by the door blasting open and a high pitched scream yelling, "ELLE!!!" I knew it was Aj from the moment a girl spoke.

I turned to see Aj running at me. Next thing I knew I was tackled to the ground and was squeezed half to death by Aj. Damn, I missed her a lot.

When I stood up I brushed myself off. Then I saw Johnny settling in. He came with Aj? What were they doing? No Elle, don't go into overprotective girlfriend mode. You trust Johnny, you trust Aj. Just brush it off, nothing's happening between them.

I helped Darry cook dinner just like old times. We made fried chicken wings, probably a hundred of them. Austin ate most of it! We were frying nonstop, one batch after another until the gang was sick and their bellies full. Then, it was our turn to eat.

I haven't had a good meal like this in forever. I was never fond of jail food. I crashed on the floor like how Two Bit would. In the middle of the night Dallas woke me up. "C'mon kid lets go home." He said nudging me with his foot.

"Carry me..." I mumbled holding my arms out for him. He picked me up like a baby and I nuzzled my face into his shoulder. He rested me in the car and I fell back asleep.

I couldn't wait to see what this apartment of his looked like but right now I just wanted to sleep. Tomorrow I'd be going to court with Dallas and my mother for the custody thing. I wonder how that's going to turn out.

I felt my head hit a soft pillow and my body being covered by a blanket. Dallas kissed my forehead after he tucked me in like a child. Maybe living with him wouldn't be that bad. Right before I entered my deep sleep, my stomach growled. Goddamnit, I'm hungry.

---------------
I have a question for y'all!!

Would you like me to post 1 short chapter everyday

orrrrrrrr

1 long chapter every couple days.

Comment what you want.

-mar