Chapter 22

-Elle's POV-

I woke up. I forgot everything that happened. I couldn't remember anything. I couldn't remember who I was or where I was. All of my knowledge disappeared in a snap.

My eyes were still closed. I didn't have enough strength to open them. I couldn't feel anything, I felt paralyzed. Part of me thought so, but part of me knew I wasn't.

I felt like a lost puppy. I didn't know anything about myself. I didn't know my name, my age, my appearance, my family. I still had common sense though. I knew what a family was, what friends were, what a good person is, what a bad person is. But my personal details have vanished into thin air.

I thought to myself, am I alive? It wouldn't be so bad if I was in heaven because I didn't know anything that happened when I was alive. I could start a new life in heaven. But I realized I wasn't there. I wasn't dead.

My life, my memories. Gone. Did I have siblings? Did I have friends? Maybe I'm an adult? Maybe I have kids? Maybe I am a kid? All these questions flooded my mind as I tried to recreate my life in my mind. But nothing came to me. I forgot.

-Johnny's POV-

"I don't know. Something just told me to go here." I had this feeling inside me or a voice in my head saying that Elle would be somewhere here. We were at the edge of Tulsa in Soc territory and were scanning the area for Elle.

I'm awful worried about her. She ran away into Soc territory when they are looking for her. They want to kill her. She might be dead already.

"There! What's that?!" Two Bit yelled from the front seat. We hopped out of the car and started rushing towards a limp body on the ground.

It was Elle. Her face was pale and she was laying in a fetal position, her hands clutched to her stomach. I flipped her on her back examining any damage. There was nothing. She was passed out in Soc territory without a scratch on her. We took her home and laid her in Soda's bed.

-Soda's POV-

"What do you mean she won't remember?" I used my miracle to save Elle and now this angel secretary lady tells me she won't remember anything? She won't remember me, the gang, her family, herself. Nothing. She needs another miracle but I used mine already.

"Only somebody alive could save her anyways." The lady said nonchalantly not looking up from her papers.

"How?!"

"Well, she has to be reminded of one of her most touching memories in her entire life."

"Alright, may I send a message please?" I could save her. We could save her.

The lady nodded and went back to her paperwork. I waited until Elle woke up and the gang found out.

-Two Bit's POV-

"Elle!" She got up and rubbed her eyes. She looked around and was scared from everybody rushing over to her.

Johnny grabbed her hand, I picked up her legs and sat underneath them, the rest of the gang huddled around the couch.

She had this terrified expression on her face. She curled her legs to her chest and yanked her hand away from Johnny's. "Who are you and what do you want from me?" Her voice was shaky and her face was half hidden behind her knees.

"C'mon Elle, stop playing." I said thinking it was another one of her jokes.

"Let me go! I'm scared!" She screamed at us. She wasn't kidding. She doesn't remember.

"Do you know who you are?" Dally asked. His voice was hurt.

"N-no..." Elle stuttered.

Dal walked out the door with tears falling from his eyes. Johnny followed shortly after along with Pony. I sat there frozen in shock. My kid sister doesn't remember anything. She doesn't remember me.

She needs to be reminded of a touching memory.

A voice echoed in my head.

"Sit tight, we won't hurt you. We were your friends. I'll be right back." And I went to gather the gang. We're gonna save her no matter what it takes.