Fearless: Chapter 14

-Elle's POV-

Today, Dallas fought for custody over me. Everything went perfectly fine, they came to his apartment and approved, checked his job and approved, asked my mother and she approved. It was easier than I thought it would be.

When I turned eighteen, I would adopt Austin. He'd just have to live under the radar for a while until then. l did the exact same.

Johnny and I have been very distant lately. He was back to his shy, non talkative self. He barely even said hi to me anymore. I didn't know what was going on. This was my first real relationship, I didn't know what to do. Every time I try to confront him he always leaves.

I was getting really stressed and confused about it. I needed sometime with Aj, I needed to talk with a girl about boys for once. It was Friday, my day off. We decided to go to Bucks for a party.

I wore leather pants with a crop top. We were going to drink, party, and forget about all this shit! As we were walking there, Aj brought up something odd. "Elle, I'm not really comfortable with you living with Dallas."

I looked up at her with shock at first but understanding afterwards. "I get it, I would be too if it was Johnny and you. Tell you what, you can live with us! You two are a couple anyways." That was actually a good idea. She wouldn't be uncomfortable and I would be living with my best friend. Win-win.

She disagreed which was disappointing but by the time that conversation was over we arrived at Buck's. We drank a couple beers, danced to Elvis, booed The Beatles, and passed out on the couch. It was a pretty successful night from what I remember.

It was the morning that was really crap. That's when I found out how drunk I had gotten. This was the most worst hangover I have ever experienced.

I threw up in this guy's cowboy hat. He was passed out on the floor, any second now he would wake up and feel his brain pounding against his aching skull. His stomach splashing like an ocean storm, vomit ready to come up his throat and out his mouth.

I looked around and found my sunglasses on the table. I was already two steps ahead and brought them the night before. I had also stuffed a packet aspirin into my bra. I gulped those down without water. My head was still booming and there was a high pitched ringing in my ear but hopefully the aspirin would make it go away.

I wish Two Bit would just come pick me up and take me home like how he always does when I'm like this. I swear he drinks more than I do but he never gets hangovers. I guess he's used to being drunk all the time.

God fucking damn it. Why can't I just remember to forget about him being away. I can't get him out of my mind. I miss him so much. I need him here with me right now. I don't want to break down again. I didn't anyways. I was out of tears.