Fearless: Chapter 5

-Elle's POV-

"Elle?!" Mary yelled as I opened the door.

"You fucking bastard! Leave me alone and burn to hell fucking cunt!" I screamed at her while taking her down and giving her plenty of shots to the face.

She passed out and I dragged her all the way to the streets. I stormed back into the house and washed the blood off my hands. When I sat back down with the guys they were staring at me wide eyed. "Well damn..." Dallas mumbled.

Just then, Aj, Two Bit, and Johnny walked in with confused faces. "First of all, who's car is that? Second of all, why is their a bloody woman passed out in the middle of the street?"

"Dallas rented the car for me, and that's my mom. I beat her up and put her there."

"HAHA! THAT MAKES HER A BLOODY MARY!!!!" Two Bit shouts obviously drunk, "Speaking of Bloody Mary does anybody got some booze?" He asks while looking in the icebox.

I sat on the couch alone and put on Mickey Mouse. Dallas came next to me with a serious face and said, "Angela isn't what she seems. She's completely bipolar and uses people to buy her booze. I wouldn't mess with her because Tim and Curly are very protective over her. The idiots that cut off all her hair got what was coming to them."

I shrugged nonchalantly but I was really confused. Bipolar? Well then, her good side is awesome. I don't believe him. I can be friends with who I want. It's perfectly fine.

• • •

The past few days I've snuck out and went to see Angel a lot. We went out to clubs, hustled a couple guys, and drank. I would sometimes stay at her place because I was too drunk to go out.

One day we went to the bar and we drank all our money. Actually, my money. When I ran out, Angela got pissed. She and I were also very drunk at the moment.

She started cussing and calling me out. Next thing I know, she throws a punch at me. That started into an entire brawl. We were on the ground giving and taking shots wrestling for the upper hand. Then I see Tim and Dallas come in and separate us from killing each other.

Dallas dragged me to his truck and starts yelling at me. I was too drunk and zoned out to actually listen but he was pissed. He brought me to the Curtis house. When I hopped out of the car I blacked out and fell to the ground.

• • •

I woke up on the couch to Two Bit's snoring. It was still early. No one was awake yet and it was still a little dark outside.

I went as quietly as possible to Pony's room to borrow some new clothes since these ones were dirty and bloody from the bar fight last night. When I looked down at my clothes, I was already changed!

Pony sat up and rubbed his eyes. I guess he saw the confused look on my face because he said, "Don't worry, Aj changed you."

I sighed of relief and asked, "You got an aspirin? My head is killing me."

He nodded and I followed him outside to the kitchen. I took the pill and was about to go to the couch when Johnny was there. I laid beside him and he immediately spooned me. I quickly fell back asleep.

I woke up to a loud knocking and Darry answering the door. I pretended to stay asleep but what took me by surprise was the voice of a police officer saying, "Where is Elle Greene? She is under arrest for physical assault."

-------------

sorry short chapter

-mar