Chapter 21

Yuvaan's POV

Yuvaan's POV

She was smiling, just like on the day of our wedding.

I had been observing her for quite some time, and her face hadn't stopped glowing since she entered the jet. She was acting like she had never been on a plane before.

Wasn't she tired after getting only a few hours of sleep? She looked pretty pissed off in the morning though. Moreover, it wasn't like I had denied her from taking a rest while we were in the air.

Then, why wasn't she using this chance to relax instead of staring out of the window the whole time?

"Reyna?" I wanted to know what was on her mind.

"Hm?" she replied without looking at me.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

"Don't want to."

"What did I say about answering me? Look at me when I am talking to you," I raised my voice a little.

She turned her head really slowly and fixed her dark brown orbs on me. Her smile was gone, taken over by a frown. Was she angry? It was really hard to judge her emotions by her expressions.

"You never said I have to look at you while talking," she deadpanned.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Is that so?"

She nodded and looked away before I could say anything else. Her lips curled up into a small smile and she glued her head to the glass window, keeping her back at me. I didn't like it.

I got up from my seat and sat down in the chair in front of her. She shifted back in her seat, and her eyes flitted for a second at me and then back to the view outside. I also peeked from behind the window to see what she was looking at so happily and pursed my lips when I saw just mountains.

She was smiling at those blocks of rocks? Seriously? What was new in that?

I relaxed back in my seat and glanced over her. She was clad in a plain peacock blue saree matched with an equally plain blouse. Her small mangalsutra dangled from her neck reminding me that she was tied to me. Not for too long though.

 Not for too long though