Chapter 68

🚨 Trigger warning 🚨

Following chapter contains scenes of strong physical torture and strong language. Readers who are uncomfortable reading such stuff, you may skip the chapter if you want. Please proceed with caution.

The room looked good, and all of the equipment were in their place

The room looked good, and all of the equipment were in their place. After glancing around and checking if we missed something, I nodded at Sudeep and Sudhir, telling them to remove the blindfolds of my captives sitting on the metal chairs.

First to see the light was Himesh, then Lokesh, and the last one my 'dear' father, Dinesh Bakshi. Slowly, they fluttered their eyelids, absorbing their surroundings; I loved the look on their faces.

"Welcome to your new home," I greeted.

While Lokesh was still trying to figure out where he was, Himesh glared at me and struggled to get out of the metal binds he was put in. He gulped nervously as his eyes traveled to the iron rod in my hands, but he masked that he was scared. My dad on the other hand looked mortified.

"What is this, Reyna?!" he yelled.

"Oh, you still have strength to talk? Awesome for me then - I will have a good time listening to your cries just like you did," I said.

"Dinesh, what have you gotten ourselves into, you bastard? Tell this bitch to free us this instant, or you will face severe consequences!" Himesh growled.

"Shut up! Can't you see I am tied too?" Dad argued. "This is all your fault."

"She is your daughter, motherfucker. Do something!" Lokesh spoke his first words.

"I am not his daughter." I smiled.

Dad looked at me as if I castrated him; his face started losing colour as I approached them in a slow pace, swinging my iron rod in circles. Himesh clenched his jaw as I overlooked them, deciding whom to choose first; the choice was difficult, but I selected the perfect candidate for a demo.

"Let's go with Mr. Smartypants, shall we?" I smirked at the horrified face of Himesh.

He was good at hiding his fear but not any longer. As I pushed his chair in the middle of the room, he tried to yank the chains with all his strength. Well, his efforts were commendable as they had been kept unconscious and starved for two days.

I positioned Himesh in a way so that the other two men could have a clear view of what was going to happen to all of them. I took my stance, checked the angle, and winked at the spectators.

"Ready... 1... 2... 3!"

Smack!

"Aaahhhhhh!"

Blood spurt out from the forehead of Himesh, and he curled his toes and hands in agony. His body shuddered as the red liquid traveled downwards, covering the left side of his face.