7.

*Jimin*

The next few days at the house we're cold. The air was icy and the hatred between us both created a thick air.

"Um.. sir?" Jungwoo peered into my room letting his blonde  hair fall over his eyes. I directed my eyes towards the male who awkwardly sat.
[ lil authors note since they're married they both got the jeon sir names-]
"You and Jungkook have a dinner reservation with your families." He smiled slightly before I nodded taking in the information.

"When?" I said annoyance hinting at my voice. Jungwoo smiled a small, awkward  smile.

"Uh, tomorrow at 4" He spit out quickly before exiting quickly as I sat with my eyes wide open.

"What!" I shouted loudly into my hands as I rolled my eyes. I walked downstairs to eat something to forget about the dinner tomorrow.

Jungkook walked down about 5 minutes later and gave me a sour look before grabbing a bag of chip. He frowned and walked towards the living room.

He was dressed in only sweat pants letting his abs be exposed. I rolled my eyes at the boys cocky ego.

"What?" He said slightly annoyed as I stared for a while with a grim look.

"Nothing, but my abs are better." I said with a hint of cockiness. Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes.

He got up and walked towards me as I was turned backwards grabbing a cola. He turned me around swiftly as he lifted my flowing, white shirt.

He stared at my abs before we both took the hint of awkwardness and went back to the hateful tension.

"You wish." He grumbled walking back to where he just came from. I awkwardly sat drinking the cold cola before walking to my room.

I grabbed the yellow diary from my drawer out and a pen.
I began to write about today in the little book.

November 10, 2019
Dear Diary,
So today I was trying to be mean to jk by saying my abs were better, and HE ACTUALLY LIFTED MY SHIRT!! I am so awkward and annoyed around him. Why did I have to get his sir name. Nothing but a nuisance:(
- xoxo jimin

A:N
Like i said if anyone read it. Jus little short filler chaps before i can get into good things. yk so it isn't straight away good 🌚