25.

*Jimin*

The theatre was dark and quite chilly so luckily Jungkook had gave me his coat. I smiled as he walked in front of me directing us to a seat.

Jungkook let me sit first as he sat afterwards. Since we were a few minutes early the screen was still showing previews.

"Jimin?" Jungkook said quietly as we weren't supposed to talk in a normal voice since it was obviously a movie theatre.

"Yeah?" I said replying to the younger.

"Can we use, like, my jacket as a blanket it's freezing?" He said as I laughed slightly. I pulled off the slightly oversized coat and laid it across us.

"No, here like this." Jungkook said slightly giggling grabbing the jacket. He wrapped his arm in one side as he leaned over and put my arm underneath the other.

"O-oh okay." I said shocked as we were having to sit closer due to the jacket size.

"Here want some?" I said giving Jungkook the drink as he shook his head. 

"I don't really enjoy drinking after others." He giggled a I made a frown.

"Why did you not say so?" I said pouting and putting the drink back in between my thighs.

"Because you should drink it not me." He said innocently with a smile plastered on his face. I hit his arm and whined.

"Your so difficult!" I said slightly annoyed at why he didn't he even say anything.

"What?" Jungkook said as if he was a child.

"Why didn't you just get a drink? Your mouth will get dry from the popcorn." I poured taking a sip from 'my' drink.

"I don't want one it's okay." Jungkook insisted as I quit listening to the naive younger. 

I watched as the screen started playing the beginning. I smiled and giggled quietly as the sound boomed the whole room.

About halfway through the movie I noticed Jungkook was asleep. I pursed my lips before taking the coat off of me. I removed it from his shoulder as well.

I draped the coat across the soundless boy. Jungkook inhaled slowly as he looked so peaceful. I then turned and continued watching the action packed thriller.

I was dozing off as well till a thump hit my shoulder. I gasped before noticing the belittling stares at my loud mouth. I bowed before turning to see Jungkook lying on my shoulder.

"Aigoo!" I whined wanting to stomp my feet at the pestering boy. I felt as if he was a child and I was his parent. I laughed before moving so the boy was comfortable after all I wouldn't want to be woke up.

His soft snores were cute as his bunny teeth were on display with his slightly ajar mouth. I looked at his face dimly lit by the screen and rubbed my hands through his hair. I played with the long, silky hair as I watched the movie.

The movie ended in about 30 minutes  so I sat and twiddled with Jungkook sleeping on me. When the movie ended I gently moved Jungkook and stood up. I grabbed his coat and wrapped his muscular torso with the coat.