13.

*Jungkook*

"Jungkook!" Jimins squeaky voice screamed from downstairs. I sighed before standing up and walking down to see Jimin.

"What?" I said agitated as I was busy playing a game. Jimin looked at me with an innocent expression before opening his lips slightly.

"The dog peed on the carpet..." He said trailing off and pointing to a wet spot on the carpet. I widened my eyes as I didn't want to clean it up.

"Get Jungwoo!" I yelled because I was not going to touch some pups pee. Jimin laughed at my actions before yelling Jungwoos name.

"Yeah?" Jungwoo said after walking in a bit later. Jimin explained the dogs accident as Jungwoo laughed.

"I'll clean it. I'm an assistant for a reason." Jungwoo bowed before going to grab a heap of cleaning supplies to get the wet spot up.

"I'm going to go now." I said as I walked back upstairs to my bedroom. I continued my game on my phone before a notification from Jimin popped up.

Jimin
hey, wanna go to get some food?

I sat reading the text before answering.

Jungkook
uhh where at 😳

Jimin
the mall food court? i need to shop some too-

Jungkook
ehh, why not i got nothing to do.  when :)

Jimin
30 minutes get ready stupid 🤡

Jungkook
i-  ima come down there and beat you up hyung! 😤✊🏽

Jimin
bring it >:(
Jimin
but seriously go get ready!

I shut my phone off once he texted the last bit. I smiled at myself in the mirror before digging in my full closet.

'Black, black, black..'

I chuckled as my whole wardrobe was dark. I grabbed out a black t-shirt and blue ripped jeans.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and ran my skinny fingers through my wavy hair.

'Should I wear a mask or no?'

I asked myself before pulling out a black mask from the box sitting on my bathroom counter. I slipped it on and went towards Jimins bedroom.

"I'm coming in." I said as I knocked and opened the door. Jimin was at his bathroom sink applying hairspray to his slightly curly hair.

'Cute.'

'Wait what!?'

'I can call my friend cute..?'

'Can I-?'

I shook the thoughts from my head as Jimin looked at me and smiled. I mirrored his expression as he walked towards me.

"That didn't take you long." He chuckled as I nodded in response to his remark.

"So what you in the mood for?" I asked as Jimin looked up from the jewelry box he had opened looking at the necklaces.