Chapter 6

(Small note that I made minor changes to chapter 3, it was just about the timing of the dates.)

The next day, Haeun woke up extra early, just to prepare herself.

The date wasn't till half 5, but Haeun was extra that way.
There was a lot to to for her, she had to have some food so she wasn't hungry for the date, get ready for the date and most importantly, just relax till the date.

It was a long time since Haeun's last date, but she remembers all the things she did which made it a good day for her.

Haeun is the type to stress about every little thing, so before her dates, she likes to chill out a bit, to try and assure herself that there's not a problem and that everything will go fine.

It normally worked.

Plus, getting ready took about an hour.
And about eating a lot before the date, it made sense to her because she didn't want to be hungry and have her stomach growl in front of Jaehyun, but she didn't know what there were planning, so she made a note to just eat regularly but not stuff herself.

Right now, she was planning to go grab a small cup of coffee.

She wore a simple dark green hoodie, some jeans and sneakers and walked to the coffee shop.

After getting her coffee, she went to the big buildings to sit on the benches and watch the fountains.

Haeun sat there for almost 20 minutes, the time ticking to almost 12.

She was too into the sound of the water and it flowing. It looked beautiful to her, it was just so calm and so easy.

Someone tapped her and Haeun turned around.
It was Jaehyun, again.

He smiled, "Why are you always here?"

"I like the scenery," She replied.

"At least you're not on the floor, but aren't you cold?"

"Not really. What are you doing here?" Haeun asked.

"I work in one of these buildings," Jaehyun scratched the back of his neck, nervously.

"Oh, wow. Impressive. What do you work as?"

"Um, let me rephrase that. This is my family's business, Jung Group. I work as the marketing and sales director and heir of the company," Jaehyun told her.

Haeun slightly bowed, "Wow, it's nice to meet you, your highness. Why did I meet you at a party, then?"

He laughed, "I can still be into parties and fun, you know! Do you want to go get some lunch?"

"How many dates are we going on, today?" She chuckled.

"One, if we just extend the time?"

"I'm okay with that, but I have to go home and get changed. And I'm not really hungry, right now," She said.

"You look fine, now, though."

"But, I bought an outfit." Haeun frowned.

Jaehyun's eyes widened at her cuteness.
He tried hiding how happy he was that she made an effort for the date.

"Okay, let's both go home and get changed. We'll meet up in an hour?" He suggested.

She smiled and got up, "See you soon, then."

As Jaheyun walked back to his apartment, he thought about her.

It started off as how cute she was, but took a turn on how she looked in her underwear and her curvy figure.

Jaehyun loved her body, but she never wore anything to show it, which was a disappointment and a good thing.

A good thing because he probably wouldn't be able to control himself around her if she wore a tight dress or even just a dress.

He did like her hoodies and jeans, though. It made her look like a call teddy bear and almost impossible not to cuddle.

Jaehyun just wanted to know her and date her. Haeun seemed like such a loving and caring person.
He didn't deny their connection, too. It wasn't big but it was developing and he was confident that after their date, he'd fall for her.

Haeun texted him her address after 45 minutes and it took him almost a half hour to get there.

She opened the door and Jaehyun's mouth almost fell open.
It was like she had read his mind, she was wearing a dress and it showed the figure of her body.

As Haeun invited him to sit on the couch for a while, she cleaned up her living room.
He admired the way her hips stood out a bit and the dress just about fit her boobs, but nicely. Her hair was neatly brushed in a middle parting, too.
Haeun was dressed casually, but she looked perfect.

She wore a ankle boots and grabbed a coat and her bag.

"I'm sorry, did you want a drink or anything?" Haeun asked him.

Jaehyun snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head, "No, thanks. Are you ready?"

"Yeah," Haeun replied and Jaheyun stood up.

It was now her time to take in what he was wearing.

With Jaehyun's face and body, he would most likely look good in anything.
But, right now, he wore a black t-shirt, black jeans, trainers and a light blue denim coat with his hair down and slightly to the side.

She got into his car and forgot that he was driving somewhere and she didn't know where.

"Where are we going?"

"I thought it would be nice if we went bowling. What do you think?"

"Bowling sounds good but I have to warn you that you'll lose," She teased.

"We'll see about that, won't we?" He smirked at her.

---------------------

Hello, viewers!

How are you, all?

Any questions?

And I'm sorry, I'm getting to the date. I just want to long out the next few chapters a bit, so keep reading.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, although it was a bit boring.

For you: would you rather die alone or die with people who don't actually like you?

I would rather die alone than have fake people, but loneliness makes you crazy.
Then again, you'd rather be crazy than not loved and knowing, right?