Chapter 9

Ayeong had already called Doyoung, who was super pissed off.

He wanted to kill Jaehyun, but comforting Haeun, right now was more important.

When Doyoung called her, she was crying and telling him to hurry.

He had never heard her like that, she'd always try reassure him that she's fine, but he knew otherwise. This time, she's letting him in.

He knocked fast on her door and waited.

Haeun didn't take long to answer and Doyoung pulled her in for a hug at the sight of her puffy eyes, tears still falling and her red nose.

"Haeun, it's okay," He stroked the back of her hair.

"I thought he was a good guy and that he was actually starting to like me, but he wanted the same thing as all the other guys want to do. To make a fool put of me for a game. Nobody loves me, do they?" She sobbed into his chest.

"Hey, Haeun stop thinking like that. I love you and there will be someone out there who loves you. You've just met a lot of crappy options, right now. I'm sorry about Jaehyun. I thought he was a good guy and that he stopped all that shit. I'm sorry," He held her even tighter.

"It's okay, it's not your fault," She sniffled.

Doyoung pushed her away, slightly and smiled, "Why don't you go have a shower and we can go out and have fun?"

"That sounds good. I'll be 15 minutes."

When Haeun was in the shower, she contemplated on cutting. The emotions were a bit too much for her, right now. But it wouldn't be right for her to cut because of a boy, anymore.
So she didn't self harm.

Wearing a large beige hoodie and some jeans, her and Doyoung left.
The time was 2:17 and they decided to eat, first.
After that, they took walks around a park.

The whole day was distracting and fun, until they saw Jaehyun and his friends walk into a bar.

Doyoung gritted his teeth at the sight of them and Haeun's pain poked through her heart, as if she wasn't letting it fully puncture it.

Before she could stop him, Doyoung ran over to the bar and stepped inside. Haeun went after him calling his name, but he didn't turn around and she ended up following him into the bar.

All those times when Haeun said Doyoung would do anything for her, she really want lying but now it seemed that there was no limit and nobody should mess with Haeun, because he wouldn't have it.

The bar was dark but the lights shining to brighten it. It was big and spacious and there were people drinking, sitting and dancing everywhere.

She spotted Doyoung go after Jaehyun and she ran over to them and watched from a close distance.

"I told you how she was like. I warned you and I thought you had changed. What the hell, man?" Doyoung said to him.

"Doyoung, listen. It's all Yuta's fault, he's the one who was bored and said for me to start it all up, again but I didn't want to do it!" Jaehyun tried explaining.

"I believe you, but how are you going to convince Haeun?"

"Where is she?" Jaehyun asked.

"Outside, somewhere," Doyoung said, looking around and widening his eyes at the sight of a frowning Haeun, staring at the floor.

She was thinking about Jaehyun's story, whether or not it was true or not.

Haeun felt eyes on her and looked up. She caught Jaehyun's eyes first, he looked at her deeply and walked over to her.

Haeun let him approach her and Doyoung went to sit close by, to watch but not intrude.

Jaehyun voice was quiet and pleading, "Haeun, did you just hear everything?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Do you believe me?" He tried watching her eyes, for any hope.

"I ... don't know, yet. It makes sense and you seem like you're really desperate. But then again, that could be desperate about the bet --" There were so many different points, but they all stopped when Jaehyun's hand grabbed Haeun's.

"I swear. I actually like you, quite a lot," He smiled at her and Haeun blushed.

The amount of times this guy has made her blush and they hadn't even seen each other that often was unbelievable.

She smiled and said, bravely, "Can we go somewhere else?"

Jaehyun smiled, excitedly, "Sure!"

Haeun laughed at his eagerness and didn't let go of his hand, as they walked away from Doyoung's squealing.

Something about Jaehyun was so intriguing, like he wasn't the guy he seemed he was.
But in a good way. When you first see him, Jaehyun's seems like the good looking guy who just messes around his whole life.

A couple of hours ago, Haeun was convinced that she was right about that.

Oh, how he planned to prove her wrong.

Here they were, heading out of the bar and going God knows where, just to talk some more.

                                                                    🍁🍁🍁

Hello, everyone!!
Haven't updated in a hot second, just been busy with some school work.

How are you all?

I don't have any would you rather questions today, do you?

Any other questions for me?