Chapter 33

"Baby. Jaehyun, wake up!" haeun said.
"I'm up!" Jaehyun said and sat up, rubbing his eyes.
"babe, they do room service," haeun smiled.
"i know. every hotel does room service?" jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows.
"go wash up so we can order tons of breakfast and then hit the beach!" haeun said.

[⚠️Not actual smut but slightly smutty content I guess?⚠️]

"you look so great," jaehyun said and started biting down into her shoulder.
"oh? how great?" she giggled.
"in a way where it's not possible to express with words," jaehyun said.
"is that so?" haeun said when jaehyun started pushing them both back towards the bed.
"yeah. i guess i could use my body, though," jaehyun said and started kissing down her body.
"you have to treat the most precious things in life, just like how i'm treating you, honey," jaehyun said and started taking her bikini off, making sure not to rip the delicate clothing.
haeun hummed, getting ready.

[content over]

"the weather is so nice!" haeun exclaimed and laid into the sand.
"can we go swimming?" jaehyun said.
"duh!" haeun jumped up and pulled jaehyun with her.
jaehyun picked haeun up and slung her over his shoulder, laughing at her squeals and efforts to get off of him.
he threw her into the water and dived in.
"jaehyun!" she screamed.
"sorry, babe! did it hurt?" jaehyun chuckled.
"no, lucky for you," haeun said and sent a playful glare

they spent the entire holiday relaxing, going to places to eat and take pictures, or having sex.
on their last day, they had decided to go shopping and buy some souvenirs. jaehyun had gone to the stores bathroom when haeun received a phone call.
"hello?" she answered.
"miss park haeun?" a woman said.
"yes?" she replied. "who is this?"
"we're calling from the jeong foundation hospital. you've recently done a pregnancy test?" the woman said.
"oh! yes, thank you for getting back to me!" haeun said.
"no problem. we have your test results. you are three weeks pregnant," the doctor told her, making her heart drop but get excited, too.
"thank you for telling me," her voice was quiet.
"we understand if there are some problems with you and your partner and we'd be happy to help-"
"no. thank you, but i have this under control," haeun said.
"we'll message you about the details for your next appointment," the woman said before hanging up.
haeun breathed in deeply and almost stared crying, but she held it in and smiled at jaehyun wearing a cap and bright red sunglasses.
"do i look good?" jaehyun asked.
"yeah," haeun nodded.

when they got back to korea, the first thing they did was go back to the apartment, freshen up and go meet their friends to give them presents and tell them about the wonderful holiday.
haeun's mind was clouded with thoughts about the baby, and she had already told her mother the results. her mother was beyond happy, but urged haeun to tell jaehyun before it was too late.
of course, haeun wanted to tell him about the baby but she couldn't find the right time or way to say it.
"baby?" jaehyun called out to her and she widened her eyes and looked at him.
"babe, what's going on? you seem so distant and like somethings on your mind?" jaehyun asked her.
"i'm just tired from the flight and stuff," haeun told him.
"we'll go home, soon," jaehyun kissed her cheek.

A week went by and it was coming up to shrubs first appointment. She started seeing the bump, now and was surprised jaehyun hadn't seen it.

jaehyun had gone back to work; every night he'd come home late, tired or he'd come home with piles of work. there was no time to tell him, he seemed so stressed and tired.

until, one day, he had the afternoon off and haeun was in the shower and she had got a text message from the "hospital".
jaehyun opened it and read:
miss park haeun? this is doctor lee from the hospital. we'd like to reschedule your appointment to tomorrow at 3 O'clock. We hope your partner will be joining us, too.

Jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows and decided to wait until haeun got out of the shower.

———
Oop-
Jaehyun be finding out now....
How did you guys like this chapter?
What have you guys been doing in quarantine? I need a show or book to read or watch - recommendations?

Stream Wayv's new album