Chapter 14

A week went by and Haeun had already bought Jaehyun's presents.

She got him a jacket, perfume and made him a cute bracelet with a leather strap and a metal bar with his name engraved.
Haeun had just finished it and placed it neatly into a small, black box.

Her and Johnny had also planned a small birthday party with the guys and their girlfriends, Haeun, Doyoung and Saemi, Taeyong and Jaehyun at his favourite restaurant.

Haeun was about to go to sleep when she got a message from Jaehyun.

12:07
Jaejae:
No happy birthday to me?
I'm sad :"(

12:08
Haeun:
:0, i forgot!
Happy Birthday!

12:08
Jaejae:
How nice of you....

12:09
Haeun:
I'm sorry.
Let's go out for the day tomorrow?

12:09
Jaejae:
You better take me after forgetting my birthday..
I'll pick you up at 9!
Goodnightt 😚 

12:10
Haeun:
Goodnight, birthday boy!

Haeun smiled, it was getting better with Jaehyun. It was relaxing and comfortable.
Also, the plan for his birthday was working, Haeun would take him out the whole day and give him his perfume and jacket in the morning, but she planned on taking him out on a late night stroll to see the stars and give him the bracelet.

She thought it would be much sweeter and special, since the bracelet took a lot of effort and tries.
Soon, Haeun fell asleep, comfortably.

Haeun woke early to look as pretty as her body would let her for once. After a shower and a light brush of make up she woke lace up boots and a cute black dress that came up to her mid thighs.
Just this once, she thought.

She then wore the leather bracelet she made for herself, with a word and her name engraved on it.

The word was 'Bravery', which was what Jaehyun brought out of her.

After making a cup of coffee for herself and scrolling through her phone, there were knocks on the door.

Haeun got up to open it and saw Jaehyun stood there in a navy blue jumper, brown coat and black jeans.

He looked good.

She pecked him on the lips and sat him on the couch. Haeun clapped her hands and began to sing, "Happy Birthday to y--"
Jaehyun jumped up and clapped his palm to her mouth, laughing, "Do not!"

"Okay. Happy Valentine's Day and let me get your presents!"
"You in that dress is a present," He looked you up and down.

You started feeling hot and desperate, but decided to wait until later and scurried off to get his presents.

Jaehyun saw the big blue bag and widened his eyes, Haeun changed her mind and decided to give him the bracelet, now.

"Wow, I like the coat," He tried it on. "Oh, it's comfortable. Thanks."
He put the brown one he came wearing on the couch and opened the perfume.
After spraying some on his wrist, he immediately sprayed some.

Haeun thought he was doing the most with his present, but laughed at his expressions.

"Thanks for these, Haeun. I really like them!" Jaehyun said, not noticing the box at the bottom.

Haeun smiled, widely, "There's one more thing at the bottom."

Jaehyun reached at the bottom of the bag and opened the black box and smiled, brightly.

"Oh, wow! This is so pretty. Did you make this yourself?" Jaehyun picked it up and tried putting it on.

As Haeun assisted him, she replied, "I bought some leather straps, and went to the shops to get them to engrave your name, but yeah, I braided the straps and put it together. I made one for myself, too."

She showed it to him and he smiled, "We're matching. I love it, thanks!"

He hugged Haeun, tightly and looked at the bracelet for a long time.

Even on the way to the car, he didn't stop looking or playing with it.

First, you had gone to eat breakfast, then went to the shopping mall for a couple hours just to look around.
Jaehyun ended up buying sneakers, jumpers and Haeun a pretty ring that they saw in a shop.

After that, he got hungry. Haeun messaged Johnny for the 'okay' and when she had got it, she pretended to randomly suggest it.

When they got there, Haeun took him to the table where everyone stood and yelled, "Surprise!"
Jaehyun flinched and chuckled, "Wow, you guys went all out, huh? This is so great!"

The whole night was filled with laughter and fun. It was quite late when everyone went home, some even left a bit drunk or a bit tipsy. Also, everyone had plans for Valentine's Day.

Jaehyun and Haeun went home last, deciding to the walk around under the nice sky.

They were walking hand in hand, back to Jaehyun's car, from a park.

"Thank you for today, it was really nice," Jaehyun thanked.

"No problem, I enjoyed getting presents for you."

"Well, today is Valentine's Day, so here," He pulled her to his car, where there were a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates.

"Haeun, come to my apartment for the night?" He asked, smirking.

"Sure, but it's only almost 10."

"It's fine, we'll find things to do," Jaehyun said, with a sneaky look in his eye.

Haeun entered the apartment and saw a basket filled with pampering products on the table.

Haeun smiled and looked over at a grinning Jaehyun, "Go on."

The box had Haeun's favourite movies, treats, books, face masks, body sets and some jewellery. He had clearly talked to Doyoung.

"Wow, I love it. Thanks, Jae."

She walked over to him and kissed him, passionately, taking him aback.

--------------------

I know, I stopped at a weird part, but I'm just a bit weird...should I write smut or not?
I have no experience with writing it, I've read it, but...
I need help...
Have a good day, bye!