Chapter 3

💭💭💭

It was nearly night and Haeun was still outside. It had gotten a bit windy, too and she didn't have a coat.

But, she needed to clear her head and have some space. Although, Haeun had her own own apartment, Doyoung could come over at any time.

Right now, she was at a different place.
She liked sitting outside the big, important buildings when it was dark because they had lots of windows with lights in each and it looked nice in the dark.

There was also water fountains, and the noise of it calmed her down.

Haeun sat with her back to the building, her body shivering and staring at the water flowing.

It was almost 9, so the last time she had anything to eat was at 12.

She admitted, she was hungry, but too tired and empty to eat.

Suddenly, the grass seemed soft and warm and she ended of laying on it.
There was the reassurance that it was mowed and looked after regularly as it was outside important buildings.

Haeun looked at the dark blue-ish sky and the sparking stars.

She smiled.
Can I just stay here forever? Haeun thought.

Her eyes opened and closed, tiredly until they were too heavy too open.

A few minutes later, she was asleep and felt someone's strong arms wrap around her.
She looked up, scared, until she saw who it was.

Jaehyun, dressed in a button up shirt, black trousers and a big puffy jacket.

She looked at him in confusion, shivering more with his warm touch.

"Let go of me," She said, her voice weak.

"What? Are you crazy? It's freezing out here and you don't have a coat. What were you doing on the floor?" He asked, wrapping his jacket around her.

Haeun pushed it off, in embarrassment that she wouldn't fit in and he looked at her, concerned.

"Please, leave me alone," She tried walking away, but her knees were weak due to the cold.

Jaehyun ran after Haeun and pulled her into a hug.

"Your body feels like ice, just stay like this till your body warms up a bit," He, too shivered at Haeun's cold body.

She stayed and warmed up a bit, "Thank you."

"Did you think I'd leave you out in the cold?" He chuckled, lightly and looked at her button nose; the tip of it had been bright red from the rain.

He resisted the urge to poke it.

"My apartment isn't far, come in for a bit?" He asked her.

"No, that's okay. My apartment isn't far, either," Haeun lied.

"Just come for a bit, I'll make you something," He insisted and gave her his jacket.

⏰⏰⏰

His apartment wasn't far at all, it took about 10 minutes to get there.
It was big and spacious, filled with nice and expensive furniture.

What does he work as? And, why did i meet him at a party when he has this apartment? Haeun thought as Jaehyun left the room.

Haeun sat on the couch, snuggling Jaehyun's jacket. It smelt like aftershave and some minty cologne.

Jaehyun returned with blankets and passed them to Haeun.

"Here, warm up. I'll make you something and take you back to your apartment," He told her.
Haeun took the blankets and immediately covered her legs, then her stomach.