Chapter 11

Jaehyun had fallen asleep in his car, in an uncomfortable position that hurt his back. It was almost midnight, now.
As soon as he stood outside to stretch, his phone starting ringing.

He furrowed his eyebrows to Haeun's name calling. He picked up, "Haeun? Is everything alr--"

"Jaehyun. I need you to come to my apartment, right now. Doyoung isn't picking up and I just need someone to stop me," She was sobbing. Full on sobbing into the phone.

"I'm already here, wait!" He hung up and knocked on the door rushing.
His heart was racing desperately.

"It's open," Haeun said, shakily.
Jaehyun walked inside to see Haeun crying into her knees, breathing heavily and her hands covering her ears.

He ran over and crouched down to her.

She started breathing faster and faster until she started hyperventilating.

Jaehyun pulled her hands away from her ears and pulled her head up to look at him.

"Hey, Haeun. Look, look at me," He was trying his best to calm her down. "Breathe, in and out. Breathe in ... and out. Slowly."

She looked at him and did as he instructed. Her panic attacks hadn't come for so long, why did they have to start up again?

It took her 5 minutes to calm down and Jaehyun grabbed her a glass of water.

Tears kept forming in her eyes, Haeun needed some air so she pushed past Jaehyun and walked over to the balcony.

Jaehyun rushed to follow her.

Haeun took a seat and looked up at the sky and admired the view. This had been her favorite thing to do, just sit and look at the purpley blue sky with millions of stars and at all the tall buildings with dozens of windows with lights turned on.

Jaehyun sat next to her after getting some blankets and Haeun rested her head on his shoulder, "Can you stay here tonight?"

He nodded, "Of course. I'm guessing that wasn't your first panic attack?"

"No, it wasn't. They had stopped for almost 6 months, I thought I had finally gotten rid of them," Haeun sighed.

"What's wrong? Did I say something, earlier?" He asked her.

"No... Jaehyun, do you like me?" She picked her head up and looked him in the eyes.

He shifted a bit, but answered honestly, "Yeah, I do. I just find you amazing and your quietness intrigues me. I want to know you more, though."

He smiled warmly and Haeun did, too.

"I like you, too," She said. "But, you're right, we should get to know each other. I know about you and your dark past. Well, mine was really similar."

Jaehyun raised his eyebrows and listened intently.

"Yeah. Mine wasn't about my family, though. In fact, my family are very supportive, but I could never open up to them. In high school, I always thought that I didn't fit in. I was constantly reminded of my large size or imperfections and I hated it."

Jaehyun felt pokes in his heart and he frowned.

"There was this guy, who, other than Doyoung, made me feel loved and like I was perfect. All he wanted was to take my virginity and make a fool out of me. I was so in love with him and the little things he did to make me happy. He knew exactly how to get me to trust him and get into my pants, though. After that, Doyoung never left my side, which caused his girlfriend and him to break up. I felt so guilty, I still do. It's like I'm a burden to everyone around me, so I don't put myself out. People will get hurt," She carried on, my staring into the open sky to prevent herself crying, again.

Jaehyun pulled her shoulders to face him and said, "Hey, you are beautiful and I will remind you every single day that you are. Also, people only get hurt if they really care about you. You should let me care for you, I'm not like that idiot who ruined his chance with you."

She smiled, those words had been said to her before,  in a different way, but they didn't feel like this. Sincere and desperate.

Haeun looked up and lingered her eyes on his lips, before moving in the kiss them.
It was a short kiss, only a tester. She pulled away.

"So, that's what they feel like," Jaehyun said, smirking.

"What?" She snickered.

"I've wondered so long how those full lips taste and feel. They look so cushiony," He moved closer for a second kiss.

This kiss was swifter, their lips moving in sync and feeling perfect.

Jaehyun was so horny, but he held back.

Instead, she carried on resting her head on his shoulder and looking out to the sky until she fell asleep.

Jaehyun chuckled at her cute face and pouted lips when she breathed in and out from them.

He carried her into her bedroom before crashing on the couch, also tired from the eventful day.

🍁🍁🍁

Hello, readers.
I won't be updating as often, I'm really busy with school and stuff, but I'll try be here!

How are you all? How's your day been?

What's your favorite film/s?

And do you recommend any fanfics or stories on wattpad for me?

Any questions for me?

Enjoy your day!