Chapter 20

"hey, seoyeon? what's wrong?" yuta picked up. he was in the car with johnny and taeil.

"yuta, you have to come quick!" seoyeon's voice was breaking up, she was scared.

"what's wrong?" yuta changed to speakerphone and sat up.

"it's haeun. I think someone spiked her drink, she's unconscious," seoyeon told him.

"okay, take her to a hospital. we'll call jaehyun," yuta said.

"don't panic, just get her there, fast," Yuta said and hung up.

"okay, come to my car, let's take her to the hospital," seoyeon helped carry her to the car.

"i'll stay here when the boys come," seoyeon said.

"okay," mijun said and drove off.

jaehyun arrived first, with worried eyes, "where is she?"

"mijun and ayeong took her to the hospital," seoyeon told him.

"what happened?" jaehyun said.

"she was drinking, and we went to dance. she joined us after, and mijun told me that haeun was acting weird. so, mijun checked up on her and she said she was fine. we were still worried, so we went to find her and saw some guy trying to kiss her, even though she was pushing him away. we stopped him before it was too late, and mijun kicked him," seoyeon explained.

"show me the guy," jaehyun said, angry.

seoyeon pointed at the guy who just walked out wiping blood from his lip.

jaehyun walked over to him and grabbed his collar. 

"what the hell?" the man said and jaehyun punched his jaw.

the man spat out blood as jaehyun growled, "what did you put in her drink?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said and jaehyun kicked him in the leg.

the man yelled and said, "an ectasy tablet! god!"

jaehyun punched his nose and said, "you better hope she's alright."

he let go and turned to see yuta, johnny and taeil.

"let's go," jaehyun said and got back into his car with johnny.

-----

jaehyun ran to the counter, to the nurse.

"can I help you?" the nurse said.

"yes, I need to see lee haeun. she was drugged," jaehyun panicked.

"this floor, room 204, down this corridor," the nurse pointed and jaehyun ran off.

johnny made sure to say 'thanks' to the nurse before following jaehyun.

jaehyun entered the room to see haeun laying unconscious and mijun and ayeong watching over her.

"jaehyun," ayeong said as mijun went to her boyfriend's arms.

jaehyun held haeun's hand and moved her hair from her face, "how is she?"

"the doctor said she'll be fine. just a bit drowsy or weak for the first night, but it's normal," mijun told him.

"she'll wake up in a couple hours, they gave her a sedative," ayeong said as seoyeon, taeil and yuta walked in.

"I hope she's okay. we shouldn't have left her, though. we were so careless," seoyeon sighed.

yuta caressed her back and set her on his lap.