Chapter 7

(prEE that picture, puhlease 😤 he's killing me. Comment if you don't know what 'pree' means. Might be British slang.)

They entered the bowling alley and walked to the counter.
The man greeted them, "Hello, how many?"

"Two, please," Jaehyun said.

"Oh, would you like a couple game or separate?" The man said.

Haeun blushed and Jaehyun chuckled, "We aren't dating. Separate please."

The man bowed and said, "Sorry."

But he seemed to be pleased they weren't dating, his eyes kept lingering towards Haeun's body.

Haeun or Jaehyun didn't notice, but Haeun only saw him look at her twice.

Her and Jaehyun walked to one of the aisles and Haeun went first.

She aimed the ball and swung it down the aisle, only hitting one of the pins on the side.

She heard Jaehyun laugh loudly and scowled at him.

He stood up cockily and grabbed a heavy bowling ball. He aimed it and swung it.

Jaehyun cheered when all the pins had fallen.

"I thought you were good at bowling," Jaehyun said to her after Haeun's second time, this time missing all of the pins.

"I lied," She snickered.

He stood up and quickly swung the hall, getting a strike.

Haeun walked to get another ball and stood in front of the aisle.

Jaehyun stood behind her and said, "Get your body into position. Cross your left leg in front of your right leg and swing your throwing arm back, then let go of it. Like this."

He gently grabbed her arm and moved it back and forward, in a swinging motion.

Haeun, however, was blushing, again and feeling weak.

Jaehyun hid him getting shy, too. He also hid the fact that he could see Haeun freaking out.

Once again, he was reminded of her cuteness. Jaehyun loved the effect he had on her, but it made him go crazy, too.

Just looking at her face, made him look at her soft lips
and he wanted to know how her lip gloss tasted and how those lips actually felt like.

Jaehyun stood to the side and watched her get in position.
Haeun did exactly what he asked and swung the ball, with more hope.

It hit most of the pins.
Jaehyun raised his eyebrows, clapping while Haeun squealed in happiness and jumped up and down.

For that one moment, Haeun forgot about feeling self conscious, the priority right now was to win.

Jaehyun smiled wider when he realised Haeun had dimples, too.

"Hey, you have dimples!" He pointed at her cheeks.

She immediately covered her mouth, for a quick second from being used to it.

"Oh, yeah. But mine only appear when I smile properly. Normally, I do those half and polite smiles. My dimples tend to appear when I'm laughing or genuinely happy," She told him.

Jaehyun felt happy that he could make her smile 'properly'.

He was learning new things about her every time he saw her.

The next half hour went so fast, they had so much fun. Jaehyun was still winning but Haeun was doing well, only thirteen points away and they still had two rounds left.

Jaehyun thought he should let her win, just to see those damn dimples.

It was his turn and he purposely aimed it to the side, hitting only one.
Haeun snorted at him, "Watch and learn."

He sat back as she got a strike, five points from getting higher than him.

He swung the ball, aimlessly and hit three.
All she needed was to get a strike.

But, she ended up hitting four.
He groaned lightly and said, "Do you want a rematch?"

"Not today, but maybe we would go with the guys and their girlfriends next week?" Haeun was surprised that she basically asked him out on a date.

"Yeah, of course. Wanna go get some lunch? I'm starving," Said Jaehyun.
Haeun was hungry, too, so she agreed.

They went to eat burgers and made small talk about their families and childhood.

"I grew up in Gangam, but I spent 4 years in America when I was 10," Jaehyun said, pursing his lips and shifting awkwardly in his seat. Haeun hadn't noticed his sudden stiffness.

"Cool. I grew up with Doyoung. We spent most of our time playing around and stuff," Haeun reminisced the good times when Doyoung and her ran around the blocks without a care in the world.

"Ah, I can imagine you and Doyoung having the time of your life and getting into heaps of trouble, afterwards," He grinned and relaxed his body.

"Yeah, we were quite a handful, but I'm glad we had fun and lived carelessly while we had the chance," She smiled.

"Young people don't understand that you should live while you can. But when it happens, they regret it a lot. It's never too late, though," Jaehyun said.

Haeun snorted.

"Maybe, but it's so unlikely that you can be able to run around people's neighbourhoods and scream when you're 20 and older!"

"Yeah, it's weird. But we should try it, anyways. Let's do it, one day. Soon," Jaehyun said.

Haeun blushed, it was such a little thing to be happy about. But she was happy that he seemed interested in what she cared about.

The rest of the meal went really smoothly and when Jaehyun took Haeun back to her apartment, he told her he wanted to do this again.

Haeun felt brave with him. Jaehyun had left with a smile on his face and Haeun got into her apartment.

She felt so crazy and attracted to him. His perfect looks and words were so intriguing to her, she wanted more and more.

Haeun fell backwards on her bed, holding her plushie to her chest tightly and grinning wildly about the day she just had, like a schoolgirl.

-----------------

I'm backkk. Haha, I know I wasn't gone for that long but it felt like ages to me.

I'm okay with this chapter but tell me what you guys think, I'm open to constructive criticism!

How are you all today?

For you: would you rather live happily or live trying to make everyone you care about happy?

I chose that (stupid) question because, today, the topic of being caring had been on my mind.

I'm debating on who I should be, now and if it would do me any good.

I won't go proper into detail cos that's some long ass story and you all probably aren't interested... so, BAI!