Chapter 30

jaehyun sighed at another sound of something falling or being tossed around.

"haeun, what are you doing?" jaehyun sat up. "it's 6:30 in the morning."

"we need to leave the house in a few hours, though," haeun said, turning around.

"what? we're leaving at six?" jaehyun said.

"i know. but i wouldn't have had any time to prepare, if i woke up any later. i'm looking for a dress. a specific one," haeun said.

jaehyun stood up and looked in the closet, scratching his neck, "what does it look like?"

"it's long and black and has flowers printed-" haeun said when jaehyun grabbed a dress and pushed it in front of her.

"this one?" jaehyun smiled and haeun nodded, taking it.

"what's wrong?" jaehyun asked pulling haeun to sit down.

"i'm just a bit stressed, and i'm not feeling well," haeun explained.

"are you pre-menstrual?" jaehyun asked.

"actually, i'm two days late," haeun told him. 

jaehyun showed a face of concern, but haeun smiled, "this is normal, don't worry. go shower and freshen up."

"okay," jaehyun said and walked to the bathroom.

when jaehyun had changed and freshened up, he went to the kitchen and saw haeun cooking.

"you're cooking?" jaehyun asked, kissing her neck.

"yeah, i wanted to eat some chicken, for lunch," haeun said. "there's some coffee, there."

jaehyun poured some coffee and sat on the couch, watching some basketball and waited for haeun to finish up.

"shoot!" jaehyun exclaimed at the tv. haeun giggled, looking over at him, watching the tv, furiously.

"jaehyun, can you help me set the table?" she asked.

"okay," jaehyun jumped up.

"wow, this looks really good," jaehyun said, smiling.

for some reason, haeun thought it smelt a bit off, and hesitated to eat it.

"mm, it tastes good," jaehyun said, his mouth full.

"really?" haeun asked, scrunching her face up. 

"yeah, try it," jaehyun said and cut a piece, before feeding it to her.

immediately after biting and swallowing a bit, haeun felt sick.

"i'm going to go to the bathroom," haeun said.

"are you okay?" jaehyun asked.

"yeah, i'm fine. you eat, i'll be back," she smiled and hurried to the bathroom.

she threw up, trying not to make any noise. when she was done, she cleaned up and rested her body on the wall. 

"are you ready?" jaehyun asked her. 

"yeah, let's go!" haeun said, excitedly.

"wait. before we go, i forgot to give this to you, yesterday. i think we were too carried away, having sex," jaehyun smiled and gave haeun a bow, with a dark blue ribbon.

 "how many presents did you get?" haeun smiled.

"this is the last one, i promise," jaehyun smiled.