Chapter 18

haeun, seoyeon, mijun and ayeong were all in an expensive jewellery store that ayeong's father owned.

haeun was looking around when she passed a pretty bracelet. she stopped and turned to look at it. it was a tiffany's design bracelet, not from tiffany and co, but it looks similar and the pricing was similar, too; expensive.

it was a silver charm bracelet, there was a pink heart charm hanging from it and a small flower. haeun thought it looked cute, but she knew she couldn't get it.

mijun saw her from afar and walked over, "do you like it?" 

"yeah, it's beautiful," haeun smiled.

"get it, you can get a discount from ayeong," mijun told her.

"no, it's fine. not today, anyways," haeun smiled and walked away.

mijun took a picture of the bracelet and followed haeun to the girls.

"you guys hungry?" seoyeon asked.

"yeah," ayeong and mijun said.

they turned to haeun, who admitted, "yeah, let's go."

seoyeon took them to a fancy restaurant, where she had been one of their regular customers, so they treated her well.

"Yuta and I come here a lot, since the guy who owns it is school friends with my dad," she told them.

it seemed as though they had all been brought up in wealthy families, unlike haeun. another thing haeun found out about them.

so far, mijun didn't say anything about her parents, though.

they had ordered their food and ate, talking and making jokes.

after they ate, they walked around the mall.

"should we go into Victoria Secret?" ayeong suggested.

"yeah, I need some new clothes for our anniversary in two weeks," mijun winked as the girls entered the underwear store.

haeun looked around and eventually ended up buying a couple bras, two pairs of underwear, and a pyjama set.

she returned to the girls, who were all looking at lingerie sets. ayeong picked out a white one, it was see-through and had a baby pink bow on the chest, it was a low v-neck.

mijun picked a two piece dark red one which was lacy and transparent.

seoyeon had a lacy black one, which was a teddybear style and only transparent at the chest.

haeun widened her eyes and the girls burst into laughter.

"haeun, have you never bought lingerie before?" seoyeon asked.

"nope," haeun shook her haid and smiled.

"well, let's get one, today!" mijun clapped.

"no!" haeun yelled, making the girls frown.

haeun sighed, "jaehyun and I...we haven't had sex, yet."

"oh. are you planning to?" ayeong asked.

"oh, are you a virgin?" mijun asked.

"no, i'm not a virgin. we just haven't gotten around to sex, yet. I don't know when to," haeun told them.

"well, Yuta and I had sex the first time after we told each other we loved each other. and with my past relationships, we've had sex for the first time, normally after doing something loving or affectionate," seoyeon said.

"with taeil, it was after our third date. he took me on a picnic, then his house," ayeong smiled at the memory.

"johnny and I did it when he stayed over at my apartment and we confessed that we loved each other."

"but, you and jaehyun haven't confessed, yet," seoyeon said.

"it's fine. when i'm ready, i'll call you guys to come and help me," haeun grinned.

"we'd love it if you did. haeun, you seem so innocent and pure," mijun squished her cheeks and they paid for the lingerie's.

it was around six when they had finished shopping and stuff. as they had time left, ayeong wanted to go back to her apartment to change her shoes.

they arrived at the apartment and saw taeil, yuta, johnny and jaehyun playing video games with beers in front of them.

their eyes turned to the girls and they paused the games.

each of the guys took their time to look at their stunning girls in clubbing outfits.

"you're not going out like that, are you?" johnny smirked and walked over to mijun.

taeil walked over to ayeong and swooped her off her feet, yuta and seoyeon kissed each other.

jaehyun continued looking haeun up and down before smiling and grabbing her waist for a deep kiss.

"hello to you, too," haeun laughed into the kiss.

jaehyun let go and said, "damn, you look good."

then, his eyes went to the victoria secret bag in her hands and he widened her eyes with a grin, "are those for me?"

"no!" haeun laughed. "they're pj's and underwear."

"the underwear is for me, no?" jaehyun frowned.

"no, now shut up," haeun poked his nose.

ayeong returned from her room and said, "girls, let's go! it's almost seven."

"when will you be back?" jaehyun asked haeun.

"I have no idea," haeun said.

"call me, i'll pick you up," jaehyun kissed her cheek and they said their goodbye's before the girls left.

--------------------

short chapter, was supposed to post it yesterday, but I couldn't be bothered. sorry lmao.

this chaper is kinda boring, but the next shall be better. hopefully!

hope you liked it, though!

have a good day.

any questions for me?