Chapter 21

the soft breeze blew the curtain and a gap opened, revealing the golden sun that shone on jaehyun's forehead and eyes. it had been a week since haeun had been drugged and spent a lot of nights with jaehyun, just talking and falling asleep after movies or stuff.

he rubbed his eyes. his brown hair was in a mess, sticking up in places and flat in others and haeun was holding his close to her.

one of her arms was underneath him and the other was draped over his waist, her head under his arm and her hair sprawled over her face.

jaehyun looked down at her and the sun that made her skin glow. she groaned and pulled jaehyun's arm over her eyes to cover the light.

"haeun," he called and she groaned again.

"it's almost eleven, let's wake up, now," jaehyun shook her, slightly.

jaehyun smiled, watching her rub her eyes and her lips stick out.

he got up and walked to the bathroom, washing up, quickly. 

haeun was making the bed when jaehyun walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her, "hey."

"well, hello," haeun chuckled. 

"go get changed, i'll clean up," jaehyun pecked her cheek and she left.

as jaehyun cleaned the bed, he noticed light drops of blood and widened his eyes.

at first, he thought that haeun had hurt herself, but he later realised that it must have been her time of month.

he knocked on the bathroom door and shuffled his feet, slightly when haeun opened the door with a toothbrush in her mouth.

"haeun, I think you've... um, started your period," he said and haeun furrowed her eyebrows.

"what? I'm not due till next week, how didn't I realise?" she said and looked down at jaehyun's trousers.

"there are some pads and stuff in the drawer, if you need them. I think there might be some underwear, too," jaehyun said.

haeun nodded and closed the door, slightly upset. she thought that jaehyun had loads of girls over, and that they had left their stuff there. it made her slightly self-conscious and weirded out until she saw that there was an unopened pack of underwear in her size and three different types of pads and some tampons.

haeun made sure to hand-wash jaehyun's trousers and throw them in the washing machine, even though he'd probably never wear them, again.

she walked into his bedroom, only in his long shirt that came up to her mid-thighs. jaehyun was looking around in his closet and didn't notice her come in.

she noticed that there were new sheets, though and felt a bit bad and embarrassed.

"oh, hey. I didn't notice you come in," jaehyun smiled.

"what are you doing?" haeun asked.

"looking for the clothes that you leave here, all the time," he replied. "I can only find some of your jeans."

"just give me the jeans, I should go back to my apartment, soon, anyways," she said and jaehyun walked over to her.

"why?" 

"because, I should in case I ruin anything else of yours," she sighed.

"I don't care, if you do. I can buy more of that stuff. I was thinking, you could hang here and we could just chill all day and eat food and watch films," he ran his fingers through her hair.