Chapter 32

haeun woke up to the alarm song and rolled over to turn it off.
"jaehyun, it's time to wake up," haeun shook his body slowly.
"mmm," jaehyun hummed and rubbed his eyes, before pulling haeun down and holding her close to him.
"jaehyun," haeun giggled and tried getting out of his hold but he hurt tightened his arms around her.
"five minutes," jaehyun muttered into haeun's neck.
haeun gave up trying to fight and wrapped her arms around him, pushing her body closer to him.
"i like our morning cuddles," jaehyun said.
"so do i," haeun chuckled and jaehyun places soft kisses on her face.

they stayed that way until haeun felt a surge of sickness in her stomach and rolled over, "is it okay if i shower first?"
"yeah," jaehyun nodded.
haeun walked away from him, as soon as she closed the door, she ran into the bathroom and set the shower on to block out the noises of her vomiting.
she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, contemplating on telling jaehyun or not.
haeun showered and cleaned up, ending up vomiting twice.

she came out of the bathroom, feeling much better.
jaehyun walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her body that was in just a towel, showing off her bare legs.
jaehyun kisses her neck and shoulder, "you look good."
"stop, jae. go, have a shower! we need to go shopping!" she pushed him into the bathroom.

haeun got started on making breakfast, feeling a sudden longing to eat salted fried vegetables and cheese and garlic.
haeun let her cravings take the best of her and cooked cheesy eggs, garlic mushrooms and she fried buttery spinach.

jaehyun came out of the shower in jeans and a jumper.
"this smells good," jaehyun said and sat down.

jaehyun watched haeun eat as if she'd never eaten anything better.
he chuckled and watched haeun smile with full cheeks.

jaehyun and haeun walked through the mall, hand in hand.
"where to, now?" jaehyun asked.
"we're finished, right? i want more bikinis," haeun said.
"really?" jaehyun smiled and haeun nodded.
"you can help me pick some out," haeun said.
"gladly," jaehyun smirked.
they walked into the bikini store.
"maybe you should get some shorts and stuff, too?" haeun told him.
jaehyun shrugged and walked with her to the bikini section.
there were lots of options but jaehyun liked a red one with a bow string at the back. he imagined himself throwing haeun onto the bed and slowly untying the bow as if unwrapping a present before-
"what do you think about this?" haeun asked and held out a criss cross black bikini.
jaehyun nodded eagerly.

"are we done?" haeun asked.
"yeah, let's go somewhere and eat," jaehyun pulled her to the food court.
"let's get some burgers," jaehyun said and haeun nodded, but when she smelt the meat and saw the workers handling the raw meat she gagged.
"you okay?" jaehyun asked.
"yeah. baby, i'm going to go buy a sandwich," haeun said.
jaehyun held her wrist, "what's going on? why don't you want a burger?"
haeun shrugged, "i'm not that hungry."
jaehyun tilted his head, raising his eyebrows, "are you feeling self-conscious again? are you dieting?"
"no! no, no, no way! i'm just feeling like getting one of those vegetarian wraps," haeun smiled and walked into a store.

the next day, jaehyun and haeun had their flight at 3.
the ride to airport was fun, as johnny, mijun, yuta and seoyeon came to bid them goodbye.
"have a good time!" seoyeon hugged her.
"thanks for the tickets! we really needed them at this time, too!" haeun said to yuta and seoyeon.
"no problem. just have fun," yuta said.
"yeah, and three days of hot sex," johnny said and mijun slapped his arm, lightly.
"baby, we need to have another holiday, soon," yuta said to seoyeon.
"flight 22 due now. Seoul, Korea to Jeju Island, due now," they heard.
"that's us," jaehyun said and gave his friends one last fist bump and walked away, with haeun.

they arrived at the hotel, tired and hungry.
"i just want to sleep," haeun whined.
jaehyun caressed her hair, "i know, baby. but, you have to eat."
haeun nodded, reluctantly shoving food down her mouth as jaehyun unpacked the clothes.
"all done," haeun said, after brushing her teeth and getting into her pajama's.
she climbed into bed and fell asleep soon afterwards.
jaehyun continued unpacking before eating and watching the basketball games.

—————
Short chapter. I just felt like updating a bit.
Did you guys enjoy this chapter?
How are you all?