Chapter 13

"So, what's his name?" Haeun asked Jaehyun.
They were in Jaehyun's car, parked outside of a small but nice house.

"Taeyong, Lee Taeyong," Jaehyun replied.

Haeun widened her eyes and smiled, happily, "Lee Taeyong? Oh, my God, you should have told me earlier!"

"Do you know him?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yeah, let's go!" Haeun jumped out of the car.

Jaehyun followed suit after and they knocked on the door.

A tired looking guy opened the door, his brown hair ruffled and his eyes dark.
He was Taeyong.

"Oh, hey!" Then, his eyes went to Haeun, who was looking at him with excited and shy eyes.

"Haeun?" He smiled at her.

She nodded, timidly and smiled, "Nice to see you again, Tae!"

Taeyong had pulled her in for a hug and Jaehyun watched them, shocked and kind of hurt.

"Come in, then!" Taeyong pulled them in to his living room.

"I didn't know you were the girl Jaehyun was interested in, or a nice to see you again after so long!"

"Same here. When did you come back?" Haeun asked.

"About a year ago," He replied.

"Why didn't you try contact me or Doyoung? We really missed you!"

"I was focusing on my studies and stuff at the time, I've been really busy since I came back. Jaehyun, I called to help me out with something, but I'm already done. Do you guys want to go out or something?" Taeyong asked.

"Sure, but how do you know each other?" Jaehyun asked.

"We went to high school, together. Back when I was a jerk and a loner, but Haeun as Doyoung were my friends for a bit, before I left," Taeyong explained.

"Oh, that makes sense," Jaehyun muttered, trying not to get jealous.

"Well, where should we go?" Haeun asked.

"I don't know, let's go out to eat?" Jaehyun suggested.

Haeun shook her head, denying food, right now.

"Why don't you guys just have a quick drink and we'll make plans to go out another day? I think I have to go to work soon, anyways," Taeyong said.

"What do you work as?" Haeun asked.

"I work in an office, for a company. It's quite good. Let me go get some drinks, then," Taeyong scurried off and Jaehyun went to the bathroom.

When Taeyong had come back with the drinks, he sat beside Haeun and spoke to her, discreetly.
"Haeun, did you know that Jaehyun's birthday is coming up?"

"No, when is it?"

"Valentine's Day. Knowing Jaehyun and that he likes you a lot, he probably planned something really sweet. Do you want me to help you with some present ideas?" Taeyong asked her.

"Yeah, that'd be really nice. Thanks!" She said. "Also, Taeyong, I know this is the first time we've seen each other for a long time, but I'd like you to know that you're very different, now. You're a great person, we should meet up one day."

"Yeah, let's exchange numbers."

They exchanged numbers and Jaehyun came out of the bathroom, ready to leave.

As they walked back to the car, Jaehyun noticed Haeun's sneaky smile and he stopped, "Why are you smiling like that?"
He thought it was something got to do with Taeyong, and was starting to get annoyed, as he clenched his fists.

"Why didn't you tell me that your birthday's coming up, and it's on Valentine's Day?" She asked, frowning a lot.

"Oh, did Taeyong tell you? It's not that big of a deal, though," He smiled.

"It is, don't worry. I have it covered."

"Don't go overboard," He warned.

Haeun laughed and got into his car as Jaehyun asked, "Did you and Taeyong have a thing, before?"

"Not really," Haeun hesitated to answer. "Well, I had a bit of a crush on him, but I'm not sure about him. No one but Doyoung knew and Taeyong left anways."
Haeun remembered how heartbroken she had been when he had left and how quickly she got over him, being so young.

Jaehyun wasn't as angry as he expected, just more aware of those old feelings.

"Don't panic, I like you a lot, Jaehyun," Haeun told him, bravely.

Jaehyun's ears turned pink and he started driving

"you're blushing," haeun teased. 

jaehyun muttered, "Shut up."

---------------

Wow, it's been a long time. Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Anways, how do you read on wattpad : pages or scrolling?
All this time, I had pages...

Bye! Have a good day!