Chapter 19

haeun entered the dark bar, loud music playing and dancing seen everywhere.

she heard the girls whoop and felt mijun's hand drag her to the bar.

"can we get four firecrackers, please?" ayeong yelled.

haeun raised her eyebrows and mijun whispered, "trust me, you'll like it!"

the drinks arrived and the bartender placed one in front of haeun, winking at her, too.

haeun smiled and picked up the drink, she admired the cute umbrella and the orangey-brown color of the drink with a lemon and ice in it.

haeun took a sip of it, and immediately knew why the drink was called 'firecracker'.

at first, the drink was sweet, then it felt as if it exploded down your throat and sent sparkles through your body.

the bartender watched haeun's eyes widen when she had the first sip.

he chuckled and haeun noticed that the girls weren't there anymore.

she smiled at the bartender, "what's in this?"

"that's a secret," he winked, again. 

then, a man sat next to her, "so, what's a girl like you doing here alone?"

the man had a michevious, but charming smile. he didn't have dimples or squishy cheeks like jaehyun, instead he had a sharp jaw and sharp features. however, his features didn't mesmerise haeun like jaehyun's did.

"i'm not alone, i'm with my friends. and what is a girl like me?" haeun took a big gulp of her drink and pushed it forward for a refill. she was surprised that she was drinking so much already.

"a pretty girl. get her an ocean, on me," the man said to the bartender.

haeun wanted to tell the man about jaehyun, but he hadn't tried anything yet, so it would be weird to.

"what's your name?" he asked.

"i'm haeun, what's your name?" 

"minjoon, nice to meet you," he held out his hand and she shook it.

this one was blue and had a strawberry, "try this."

haeun drank it and smiled, "wow!" 

it was a citrusy and sugary taste and she could still taste it in her lips afterwards.

minjoon smiled, "you can be my taster, tonight. i can't drink."

he was blatantly attempting at flirting, but haeun shrugged it off and continued drinking.

minjoon ordered another drink, which was purple and tasted of just sweetness, so haeun didn't enjoy it as much.

she opened her phone and saw that the time was almost nine. she decided to text jaehyun.

haeun:
I'm having fun!

jaejae:
are you? that's good.

jaejae:
i'm in your apartment, by the way.

haeun:
how did you get in?

jaejae:
doyoung told me where your spare key was.

jaejae:
so, what are you doing right now? you should be dancing or something. not with a guy, though.

haeun:
well, i'm waiting for next drink.

jaejae:
how many drinks have you had?

haeun:
two firercrackers, one blue thing, one purple and a green one. now, i'm having some shots!

jaejae:
right. where are the girls?

haeun:
dancing. actually, I should join them! bye!

jaejae:
no, you'll do something stupid!

 but it was too late, haeun had turned her phone off, finished her large drink and ran to join the girls.

she started swaying to the song. 

-----

meanwhile, jaehyun had just put his shoes on and was ready to grab his coat. he tried calling each of the girls several times and they hadn't picked up.

he told yuta to call seoyeon, johnny to call mijun and taeil to call ayeong.

jaehyun was worried about haeun and kept thinking that something bad was going to happen, so he went to find her.

jaehyun jumped to grab his phone when it started ringing in his car.

"hey, johnny," jaehyun said, eagerly.

"hey. mijun picked up and said that haeun's had a lot to drink and is acting really weird. dude, you should check up on her," johnny told him.

"did you get what bar they're at?" jaehyun asked.

"yeah, i'll text you," johnny said and jaehyun received a text from him.

"thanks, johnny," jaehyun said.

"no problem, we're all coming there, now, too," he said and hung up.

-----

haeun danced for fifteen minutes when she started feeling a bit dizzy.

"haeun, are you okay?" haeun heard mijun's voice.

"yeah," haeun yelled back and started jumping to the song. mijun turned away and haeun's vision started blurring and she felt weak.

she almost fell, but someone had caught her. 

her vision slowly returned, and she turned around to see minjoon holding her shoulders.

"thanks," haeun yelled.

"it's fine. you don't look so good, do you want to sit down?" minjoon asked, concerned. but all haeun could see was dark and she didn't know it was just her eyes, but she thought she saw minjoon's eyes darken and him smirk.

haeun pushed his arm off her and tried to get away when she ran into another man's chest. 

this man held her wrist and looked her in the eyes, "wanna get a room?" 

"no!" she yelled and ran away. 

minjoon eventually caught up with her, especially because she was really drunk.

he took her to the corner and leaned in to kiss her.

haeun was trying her best to push him away, but she was weak. 

suddenly, seoyeon appeared and pushed the man off of haeun. ayeong grabbed haeun, who was now, unconscious.

mijun kicked him and ran with the girls.

they took haeun outside and tried to wake her up.

"haeun! haeun, wake up," ayeong shook her as seoyeon called yuta.

-----------------------------

intense chapter! hope you liked it!

ask me a question?

have a good day!