Chapter 11: Practice(s)

Let's do this and just get into it. Some of this will seem super unrealistic and make no sense, I know, bear with me.

The YMCA
The Track
10:45 AM
Monday
June 15th

Ben's POV:
Man, I'm super tired. I ran around the track for an hour, and spent another on the machines. I drove out to the soccer fields of D.C. United. I have soccer here for a hour, then basketball practice at Capital One Arena for another hour, and then I have to go to to M&T Bank Stadium to practice for yet another hour. 

What can I say, I became really athletic! I got way cuter (or so I've been told), stronger, more muscular, faster, more skilled, etc. So at a young age, Mike and I are already practicing with pros until we go to college. (This is one of those really unrealistic moments) 

Mike and I met up 15 minutes early and warmed up together. He got a call and said it was a family emergency, so he had to skip practice today. 

Huh, that seems weird, why wouldn't he tell me? I know all his family since we've been friends since birth, or just about. Eh, it must be personal; you'll find out later. Now focus!

I got back to warming up and began the 3 hours of practice for 3 sports with the pros. 

*Time-skip*

Soccer finally ended so I headed to basketball. I was tired and sore, but it really helps with my stamina for my job, so I don't complain. I did really well with it and my coaches are always telling me how proud and amazed they are. I always try my best so all 3 teams said, after college, they'd definitely want me on their team because of how hard I work, how I barely get tired, how I'm a team player, my skills, and more. (Here's another) Man, I became super athletic with the most amazing girlfriend and friends from a nerd with one friend way cooler than me, and having girls completely ignore me. I'm even a secret spy who, with the help of my friends has saved the world numerous times! I really love how my life turned out, but I love how many people I've saved, and I've even "saved" my girlfriend from Spyder and herself. I even got her to trust people again! As much as I used to complain, I realized that it doesn't help at all and just annoys the people around you. So, I suck it up and just deal with it. But I love how I can be proud of myself, but I don't flaunt or show it. Sure I think about how cool something I did was, but I don't announce it. Now this all probably sounds cocky but, honestly, it's one of the few times that I've realized how good I have it. Anyways, I need to focus. 

15 minutes later, practice ended and I headed to my last practice of the day. On the way there I called Erica and told her I should be home in an hour and a half, give or take a few minutes. She said she wished she could have came with me and promised to come another time. She wished me good luck and said she was gonna get us some pizza and salad for after. I arrived and said I was there and would have to talk to her later. 

She seemed to be in a rush to get off the phone, nut I figured it was nothing. I put on my gear and as I finished tying my cleats up, we started to warm up on our own. I'm quarterback or wide receiver so I started throwing clean passes to my teammates. I then went out to receive from one of the other Qb's. I caught every throw. Pretty soon practice ended with a scrimmage, which my team won. Not that it really mattered though. 

I was dead tired and started the drive home. Wait, not home, to Erica's house. Awww... I'm telling Erica that when I get there. 

I decided to call her and tell her I was on my way back. She asked how it went and I told her all about it. 

When I got home, I ate with her. We decided to watch "The Mandalorian" after I took a shower and threw on a tight T-shirt to show of my muscles like Erica likes, and some shorts. It's amazing and The child/Baby Yoda is adorable. She was cuddled up next to me and soon I grew very tired and so did she. 

"Goodnight baby." I whispered. "Sleep well. I love you." 

And I heard a faint, "'Night. Love you too,"as I drifted of to sleep.

I know it's a bit shorter than most of the others. Hope you like it. It's one in the morning and I'm tired so that's it for today, but I'll try to update as soon as I can. I may come back and add more detail, but i don't know yet.