Chapter 39: Dear?

Okay one more after this tomorrow and then I'll update oneshots tomorrow and try to get back in my schedule.

Spyder's Base
East Tunnel Exit
11:30 AM
Sunday
July 19th

Erica's POV:

"BEN!!!" I screamed as I sobbed. "WHERE ARE YOU? I'M COMING!"

"Erica." He whispered. "Not dead. Twin. He's alive. That wasn't him. Joshua I mean."

"Fantastic. So that's why you ran in."

"Yeah. Didn't want to worry you anymore than neccesary."

"Where is he?"

"Somewhere right around here. Just shot me in the arm."

"Great." I sighed.

I ran to him and helped him up. I realized he was bleeding again. He was shaking. He straightened up and we started to run. There was smoke everywhere and I lost sight of him.

"Ben?"

I heard a cough and saw him limping a little. He looked at me and his eyes widened. He was only a few feet away but started running at me. He was only a few feet away to start but jumped at me and tackled me to the ground just as I heard a gunshot. He was on top of me and he pulled out a gun. He fired 3 shots. I heard a laugh.

"Really Ben? You think I'm that easy to kill?"

"No, I'm well aware you're practically immortal but I was really hoping today was my lucky day." He growled. "Guess not."

I rolled onto Ben, hopped up, and pulled him up in a matter of seconds.

Ben's POV:

"Joshua." I whispered. She nodded. I pulled out my gun and shot.

"Joshua." She said. He stepped into view.

"Yes dear?"

She jogged to him and stood next to him.

"Dear? Erica, baby, what's going on?"

She turned to me. A sad look on her face.

"I'm sorry. But I had to do this."

My world collapsed. I stumbled back and found a wall. My head was spinning. 

She looked me dead in the eyes and looked down at her arm. I followed her eyes and sa the point of a knife. I looked up quickly and saw her blinking in morse code.

Nothing happened, Said I "missed" him from when he turned, I Stab, You distract, Love ya bb.

I pretended like my knee buckled and let myself collapse to the ground. She winked as he stepped forward, looming over me.

"Well, I guess one can only take so many bullets. 4 I believe? One in the leg and two in the chest? Along with that new one in your arm."

I nodded.

"Should I add one? Maybe your head or your chest?"

"I mean I'd prefer if you wouldn't but I know I'm not in charge."

"Smart." He said. 

Erica's face lit up. She crossed her arms and started blinking again.

Shoot at me

I raised my eyebrow, making it look like I was looking at Joshua

Miss ofc dummy

I pulled my gun out and shot right past her and she jumped to Joshua. He protectively looked her over making sure she was okay. I hopped up and grabbed his arms. She whipped out her knife and stabbed him in the chest, making sure to twist it around a couple times for good measure. He dropped to the floor. She shot him 5 times to make sure. 

"Dead."

"1 minute 49 seconds. We really gotta go Erica."

She nodded and we sprinted to the exit. We ran and ran and ran. We got out of the building and to everyone else with 6 seconds left. We couldn't make it to safety.

5...

"BEN!" 

4...

"ERICA!"

3...

"TAKE COVER NOW!" I yelled. 

2...

They all listened and we ran to a sign for something Disney related. I shoved her with me behind it and wrapped myself around her protectively.

"GET READY!"

1...

The ground shook and there was a huge boom.

I waited for the debris to settle.

"Erica, baby, you okay?" I asked as I stroked her hair.

"Yeah. But you ever pull a stunt like that again and you're dead."

"I could say the same-" She glared bullets at me. Didn't need emotional bullets on top of the real 4 so I shut my trap. "Yes ma'am." I helped her up.

She jumped on me and I spun her around.

"I love you."

"I love you more." I smirked.

Everyone ran to us and made sure we were okay. Mike hugged me so hard I couldn't breathe.

"Mike I have 4 bullet wounds please go easy on me."

He smiled as Erica took my shirt off to tend to my wounds.

We all talked for a little while. We headed back to the hotel and continued to.

My big point of happiness was we defeated Spyder. 

Right?

Okay next chapter tom and then I'm gonna ease back into my old schedule.