Chapter 32: Located?

Heyyy! Hope you like it! Gonna be a super, super, super short chapter, but it's important. Aaand, because it's so short, there will be a double update today so stay tuned.

Pantai Inn
Room 16-19
9:00 AM
Thursday
July 16th

Ben's POV:
We all got up around 8 and ordered some breakfast to the room. We opened all the connecting doors so we had a long strip of four rooms all available for us to use. We were all working while we ate, trying to find a specific location of their base. We knew it was in 1 of 2 cities. We were linked to a satellite and various cameras so we could see what was happening. It was either in Los Angeles or San Francisco, but which one? We were all researching to find out where it was. We found a building a few buildings close together in both cities that seemed like perfect spots for Spyder. Normal looking, but easily more than what meets the eye, and stable ground to have an underground complex. After hours and hours of working I found something very important. I saw Joshua Hallal walking into the LA building complex on the screen. 

Gotcha.

However, I didn't see a girl in a leotard walk out of the SF buildings though. One of my teammates might have, but I was to busy watching Joshua to notice her or any of my friends seeing her.

Big mistake.

So ik that was reeeeally short. There will be another update later today or tomorrow but that one will be about group 2, Kiley, Andrew, Ava, Brent, Ashley, and Alex in Hawaii. Then after that it'll be group 3 with Jawa, Jessica, Chip, Rebecca, Griff, and Kelsey in Florida. Starting now updates will be group 1,  then the next one will be 2, and then 3 and back to 1 every time. That way I can write about all 3 groups and keep everything up to date.