Chapter 29: Never Gone

Filler chapter so ik it sucks, but just bear with me, it's gonna be really short and a unknown person's pov so you'll have to guess. You'll find out later but I'm not telling anyone, though you'll know if you're a true Spy School fan.

???
???
???
???
???

??? POV:
I woke up with a start. A girl in a leotard and covered in glitter looked at me with surprise plastered on her face.

"He's awake! He's not gone!" A few people cheered. 

"We missed you Boss. We need you. Heal fast so we can get back into our groove." I was lost. People I didn't know were all around me and  had no idea why or where I was. Or who any of them were.

"What the- where am I? Why am I here? And why am I in so much pain?" A large blond guy spoke up.

"You are at SPYDER HQ Boss. Hospital wing to be exact. As for your other questions, you fell off the Eiffel Tower, or well, you were pushed of the Eiffel Tower so you needed medical attention. You managed to survive but have been in a coma for a few months now. But now you're back and on the mend Boss. It's time SPYDER returns." He said with an evil smile. 

It all flooded back to me. I remembered who I was. I remembered everything. "I'll never be gone. Not for good, that's for sure. Let's take them down!" I yelled. There was a chorus of cheers. 

I was back better than ever, and no one would stop me this time. I had an amazing plan and I would not be stopped. Not this time. It'll be different and I'll go down in history. They'd better watch out. Because I was coming for them all.

I know it was reeeally short but I wanted to add a little filler for those who really want update. Hope you enjoyed. Later taters I'm- tired and going to bed? Yup, you guessed it! Gn y'all.