Chapter 25: Dress Time!

This is her dress but it has blue belt instead of black. It has blue sleeves at the top that go around her bi and triceps though. It represents her strong and beautiful sides in my mind. It probably sound super ugly but just bear with me, imagine it's not, please. I'm really trying. Thanks! 4.2k+ views is amazing. I really appreciate it! Enjoy!

The Mall
David's Bridal
10:00 AM
Saturday
June 20th

Erica's POV:
I woke up around 9 and got Ben up too. He was much calmer now and I realized how much he truly cared about me. He was madly in love with me, and I'd have it no other way, since I feel the exact same way about him. If he'd died, I probably would have killed myself too. I told him that while we ate the breakfast we'd made an hour earlier and he promised to come talk to me before it ever got that far. 

He thanked me again and I simply said, "No problem babe. I'm glad I'm the one who gets to comfort you and help you feel better. You've had panic attacks before, so if you ever feel this way, come get me so I can help." He agreed and we just talked until he warned it was time for me to go meet with my mom and the girls to get the dresses for my wedding. He decided he was going back to bed, but given that he'd just had a big panic attack, I figured he needed it. 

I tucked him in on the couch, and whispered, "Sleep well, darling." I kissed him on the forehead and gently ruffled his hair. "Be good. If you need anything, call me." 

"I can do that." 

He fell asleep and looked freaking adorable! Quite a while later we found the bridesmaid dresses. They were a royal blue, but got lighter the father down you looked. My mom had found a simple black dress with lace sleeves for her to wear. Now we were onto me. We decided my dress and Ben's suit will have green for the most part, like the color of his eyes. He'd voted blue for mine, but decided it was more important that I would be happy than him, so he agreed. My mom gasped and held up a pretty lime green dress that had a blue ribbon belt and blue off-the-shoulder sleeves. I instantly loved it. It was dressy, but a little sporty too. "That's the one!" My mom laughed. 

"Shouldn't you try it on first?" 

Duh!!!!! 

"Oh...  yeah! Oops! I almost forgot!"I went to the fitting room and put it on. It fit perfectly. "I love it!" 

When they saw it, we all agreed this was the one. 

Now it's just our parties and then the wedding. Time is passing so fast, but I love it! I love him! 

We paid for our dresses and put them in my mom's trunk. We took them to her house and by then it was already 2:30. We put the dresses in her closet so that Ben and the guys wouldn't see them. 

"Want to go get lunch?" I asked. Zoe nodded. 

"Where do you wanna go?" 

"We could go to Bagger Dave's." Jessica suggested. My mom spoke up now. 

"That sounds lovely. Let's head there now. Jessica, dear, would you ride in my car?" 

"Sure, I guess." I decided to invite Zoe to come with me. 

"Zoe, you wanna ride with me?" 

"Uh yeah! I'd love to!" I should have expected her to be thrilled. 

"K, we'll see you guys there then?" 

"Yup. Ready Mrs. Hale?" 

"Yes dear. Let's go."

 We got into my car and mom and Jessica got into her car. I started to drive and Zoe decided now was a good time for girl talk. Great. 

"Sooo... how are things with you and Ben?"