Chapter 19: The Discussion

Here's what they decided about their future together. This is gonna be pretty short because a few people have asked for an update and it's late and I'm tired. Over 2k views!?! I literally can't believe it! Thanks everyone!

Erica's House
Living Room
7:30 AM
Wednesday
June 17th

Erica's POV:
What my mom had asked was a serious question, and even though I hate talking about my feelings and personal life, he's about to become a big part of it. I think I'll ask him what he feels about our future. Thankfully, the mission wouldn't start for another week and a half, so we'll have plenty of time. We had watched Netflix on the couch when we got home and as usual, we had fallen asleep on the couch. I looked over at him and noticed how innocent and peaceful he was, with his messy hair, perfect skin, and sharp jawline. I stroked his face and ran my hands through his hair before I gently shook him awake. 

"Huh?" He asked groggily. "Erica? What's up?" 

"Not you, until now, that is. We need to talk." 

"Hold on, what!?!" 

"Okay, that sounded bad. I meant we need to talk about our future. What we want and stuff. And of course, we have our wedding and my parents to plan/attend. But don't worry, I'm not breaking up with you." He heaved a sigh of relief. 

"Thank GOD. I don't think I could live without you now. I'd miss you WAY too much. On our future, what do you think about where we'd live? Honestly, I'll live pretty much wherever and do whatever to make sure you stay with me for the rest of my life." 

"Awww!!! Thanks! Would here work, at least for now?" 

"Absolutely. Pets?" 

"For now, Mav is good enough for me." 

We went on like this for a while and realized there was one we had been avoiding. Kids. Dang it! This is gonna get really awkward now! Or, well, it might. I mean we are 19 and 21 now. We should be able to handle this maturely. JUST ASK THE DANG QUESTION AND STOP STALLING! It will be fine! 

"So... there's one more I can think of that really matters, for now at least. Kids." I mumbled. 

"What do you think?" 

"I don't know, maybe a son and a daughter, but I don't really know. I mean we are pretty young, so probably not super soon, but not yet of course?" 

"Honestly, that was my exact thought." We both laughed. 

We had decided to keep it the way it was for now, us living in my house with Mav and everything would jut be the same. Well, we did say that we might sleep in the same room/couch/bed together, but just to sleep and relax together, but nothing more. We snuggled up under the blankets on the couch and I soon fell asleep.

Ben's POV:
I woke up to someone gently shaking me. I slowly smelled lilacs and gunpowder, so I whispered, 

"Huh? Erica? What's up?" 

"Not you, until now, that is." She said with a playful smile. "We need to talk." 

HOLD ON, is she... no... maybe she just wants to talk. Wait! When does she want to talk? 

"Hold on, what!?!" I stuttered. 

"Okay, that sounded bad. I meant we need to talk about our future. What we want and stuff. And of course, we have our wedding and my parents to plan/attend. But don't worry, I'm not breaking up with you."

Whew! I almost had a heart attack! 

"Thank GOD. I don't think I could live without you now. I'd miss you WAY too much. On our future, what do you think about where we'd live? Honestly, I'll live pretty much wherever and do whatever to make sure you stay with me for the rest of my life." She blushed and seemed shocked. 

"Awww!!! Thanks! Would here work, at least for now?" 

"Absolutely. Pets?" 

"For now, Mav is good enough for me." That was the dog I bought us when we had started dating not so long ago. 

She seemed to really like him, so I always feel proud when I think about or see him. We continued to talk and plan out our wedding, or at least, plan who to hire to plan our wedding. 

Her parents' wedding was coming up soon too! Man, this must be a lot for her to take in all at once! It sure would be for me! Mental note: if she needs someone to talk to, be available or stop what you're doing and listen. 

We had discussed pretty much everything, except for a few, one being kids. It was just an awkward thing to talk about, so we held it off for as long as possible, but we couldn't avoid it forever, and we knew we needed to talk about it so better sooner rather than later. 

I was just about to ask when she said, "So... there's one more I can think of that really matters, for now at least. Kids." 

"What do you think?" 

"I don't know, maybe a son and a daughter, but I don't really know. I mean we are pretty young, so probably pretty soon, but not yet of course?" 

"Honestly, that was my exact thought." I laughed and so did she.

I love her so much and her sweet little laugh is so cute!

We cuddled up and she soon fell asleep, with me not long after. With all the planning for the party and proposal, we were both really tired, and would take any sleep we could get.

"I love you, baby." I whispered as I drifted off to sleep once again.

Hope it isn't too bad but it's getting kinda late and I'm tired. I do realize it's way shorter than normal and I'm sorry, but I need sleep and it's not a chapter that you can really make long.