New beginnings

*BEEP*  *BEEP*

You wake up to your alarm going off. You check your alarm clock and realize it is 9:52 AM. You jump out of bed and get the suit you had set out the night before and quickly throw on some foundation, mascara and dark red lipstick. Today was your first day at the BAU. Not knowing anybody makes the first day hard enough, never mind being 2 hours late. You spray yourself down in the Katy Perry perfume that was sitting on your nightstand, pour your coffee and rush out the door 

When you arrive at headquarters, you enter the parking lot only to realize all the parking spaces are taken. So you leave the lot and park on the street. Running to the building you trip on your tall black heels and spill your coffee all over your brand new white shirt. Entering the building you flash your badge at security and they let you in. Getting in the elevator you try to find the paperwork to check what floor to get off on. Not having any luck you give up and press every button on the bored.

Stopping at every floor you finally arrive at floor 6. The sign reads "BAU". You take your shot and get off the elevator and and stand there thinking about your next move. Soon enough a brunette passes you and you ask her

"Excuse me?"

She replies "Yes mam?

"Can you point me in the direction of Mrs.strassus office?" You ask nervously

She looks you up and down
"Are you new here?" She asks hesitantly

"Yea, I'm really late so I need to keep it speedy"  you laugh

She laughs "No way I'm letting you go in like that. I'm agent emily prentiss, let me help you clean up"

"Really!? That would be amazing. I just woke up la-"

"Yea, yea, yea it's totally fine. You can use my shirt from my go bag. Come with me" she shrugs.

Your new found friend takes you to the bathroom. Making a formal introduction, getting changed and fixing up your makeup and hair. With the new shirt, your neatly layed (y/h/c) hair and a fresh coat of red lipstick your ready to go. Emily shows you your way to Strauss's office, and you knock on the door, and a strange man opens the door.

"Hello?" He states

"Hello, I'm looking for miss Strauss?"

"Right here" a short blond woman pops out from behind the strange male figure. She invites you into her office and you  start to fill out your paperwork to join the team. Then before you could say butterscotch we were on our feet.

"This is the bullpen"

she said as we walked into an unusually large room. There were desks everywhere, the buzz of work filling the air. All you can really smell was paper, old coffee and someone that really needs a shower.

"Your team leader is Aaron hotchner, his office is just at the top of the stairs"

She said turning around and walking away. Hotchner? Where have you heard that name befo-. Then you remembered.  Oh no, Aaron hotchner!