Maybe I Should Just Stop

*Beeeeeppppp*

Son of a bitch. What the hell are you gonna do now?

*Aaron's POV*

"She definatly has some brain damage, but since the incident just happened it's so soon to tell how severe" Dr Sheppard says.

"So she might not wake up?" Garcia Crys

"She might not" he sighs "but were trying to look on the bright side"

"The bright side doesn't always happen though" I cry "There is always a chance sh- she might.. not make it. An- and if she doesn't, it would be my fault"

"Hotch" morgan says, grabbing my shoulder  "That's not true"

"YES IT IS" I yell "AND STOP TELLING ME ITS NOT"

"hotch calm down, man"

"NO, BECAUSE SO FAR EVERYTHING I HAVE TOUCHED HAS FALLEN TO ABSOLUTE SHIT! AND IM DONE WITH IT"  "(Y/N) DOSEN'T DESEVER THIS, SHE NEEDS BETTER" I say burying my hands in my head

"This wasn't supossed to happen. I should have called sooner" I cry

The team was left speechless. They all knew it was my fault, and so did I. They dont want to pin blame, because they know how much pain I'm in, and they don't want to make it worse. But they should. I deserve all the pain I'm in right now. I've ruined so many lives because of how selfish I am. And at this point, I was done.

"I need some air" I say walking out

Walking outside of the hospital, I sit on a cold, metal bench. Burying my head in my hands I cry, and cry. I need to pull myself together, just as I was about to sit down, I feel more weight on the bench.

"Aaron, just because this happend, because someone you know did this doesn't mean you could control the situation, and you need to know that"

"Dave, she wasn't supossed to be on our team" I said

"What? What do you mean?"

"She was supposed to be in Los Angeles, but I requested she be transported here."

"Why would you do that? How did you know she graduated? Or even looking for a job?"

"I knew she graduated because I got her resume. It was submitted to every department and I was the one that got the sheets. When she came to me for the interview I pretended I didnt know her, but that only lasted for so long. I knew Dave, I knew I was supposed to see her again."

"Why did you want to see her again?"

"Because Dave. I loved her, I've always loved her. I- I still love her." I sigh

"Oh? Are you gonna tell her?" He asks

"Yes? No? I dont know. Shes not gonna want anything to do with me after this. I hurt her, in more then one way. I dont know if I can get the love we had in high school back. I miss her Dave." I cry

"She misses you to Aaron! Dont you see that!? The way she looks at you, how she talks about you. Shes crazy for you. But in this world, these turn of events shes just scared! And YOU need to restore faith. Show her how much you love her, she loves you back! Trust me!"

I was shocked. She loves me back. And now shes almost dead. I cant belive this, this makes me cry even more.

"She loves me, and now shes almost dead. I love her, and I'm scared because everything I touch I ruin"

"Aar-"

"No it's TRUE. And I'm so done with hurting people" I say grabbing my bag and my gun

"This time, I'm not hurting her anymore. I dont. I'm leaving"

"Where are you going!?" Dave shouts

"Away somewhere where I cant hirt anybody else"

I grabbed my gun, and went to find something, something to stop all this pain and suffering. (Y/n) deserves so much better, and I cant give that to her

So, if I cant do that. Why am I alive?

Maybe I should just stop.