The One And Only

That is...
Until theres a knock on the door.

You at first ignore the knock, but the more you ignore it louder and harder it gets, so you get up to answer it. You've seen Aaron's dad before but never formally met him. But, you open the door to see the thin, scary man. You could smell the whiskey leaking from his pours. You open the door and the drunken man stands for a moment, looking you up and down. Until he grabs you by the collar and throws you into the wall.

"WHERE IS MY SON!" he screams at you

"Hes not here" you choke out

"YES HE IS!! NOW WHERE!"

"I'm not telling you, you scum bag" you tell him

As you finish your sentance Aaron comes stumbling out of your room. His dad looks at you and grabs your hair.

"I TOLD YOU TO TELL ME!! YOU LIED TO ME!!" he screams

He slaps you across the face, and throws you across the room. Stomping across the room and pinning you to the wall. He punches you across the face several times, then drops you to the ground. Delivering kicks your ribs, he keeps screaming at you to tell the truth . After he got around 11 kicks in he backed off. Your laying on the floor drowning In your blood. Spitting out blood, you watch Aaron's dad grab him by the neck and kick him 1 time in the face and 3 times to the ribs. Aarons dad Drags Aaron beside you, so you were both looking at eachother. Then his dad left.

You and Aaron were left, beaten to near death looking at eachother. Aaron was about to get up, but the pain was too much. He started crying. So much abuse, so much pain. Everything was to much. You saw the pain, the years of betrayal, it was all in his eyes along with the tears. You felt bad. Your the reason Aaron got the extra beating today. Everything started to go black, but before you passed out you saw Aaron moving closer to you. He grabbed your hand and crys to you that hes sorry. The Last thing you remember is Aaron Caressing your cheek, and kissing your hand before you black out.

*end of flashback*

You pull yourself out of your flashback to feel Aaron squeezing your hand. Hes alive! Hes ok! This time he was talking, and the monitors were fine. No beeping, no anything, just Aaron's sweet voice.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright? Hello? Anybody home?" He laughs.

"Aaron, your ok!" You say wrapping him in a hug

Everything was ok! He was breathing, his heart was beating and you were ok. Well, you were alive. So was Aaron. The doctor was just coming in the room when you stood up from hugging Aaron.

"Well, mr.hotchner. you have been out for about a day now, I want you to stay one more night then you can leave." He smiles

"Thanks doc" Aaron says

"But I do want you to rest up, your going to need your energy when you leave" he smiles exiting the room.

"Well, sir. Since your heart is beating again I think I owe you an apology."
You say turning your face away from him

"For what, (y/n)? You did nothing wrong" He says

"But I did. The unsub, jhon? Him and I were in the same high school classes in grade 10 and 11. He must have known that we were best friends."

"(Y/n), that's not your fault"

"Yes it is, because I should have known that someone was getting ready to hurt us, to hurt you." You sighed looking away

"(Y/n), this is not your fault. Nothing could have changed this" he says grabbing your hand.

"But It could have been avoided. When I graduated and when to train for the BAU jhon was in my class. He was soo determained to get in, but he had a car accident. His accident made him need to get re-evaluated. He didnt pass the test. So, I took his spot. The spot I'm in right now, on your team, he should be here. He was jelous. And he came after me, but you were brought in the middle."

"(Y/n)-"

"Aaron, I'm so sorry, I didnt know. If I new this would happen I would have gave him the spot." You cry

"Dont worry about it, and I'm happy were back together, I missed you. And I hope we can fix, what I potentially broke."

"I would like that" you whisper

The heart felt conversation ended with a hug, and some shared tears. Then you stood up and went outside for some air. You needed to clear your head. Somehow you ended up at the park. You sit on the swings and start pumping your legs. Until someone sits on the swing next to you. It was Dave.

"(Y/n), this isn't your fault, you do know that right?"

"Yea, no. Maybe, deep down I still feel guilty. But I know that somehow I couldn't control this." You sigh

"I just wish I could have done more" you say

"Is there something else on your mind, kid" he ask worriedly

"No" you lie

"Your lying, spit it out kid"

You stay silent

"I know what it is, but you need to say it. You need to make it real" he says

"I know its wrong so I cant"

"Yes you can" he says grabbing your shoulder. "You cant control your feelings, so embrace them"

"Well, being honest, I think I'm in love with him"

"With who?" Dave asks

"Aaron hotchner! Ok I am in love with Aaron Hotchner!!" you admit, crying. "It's not ok! He, he doesn't deserve me"

"I missed him dave" you cry. "And, I think, I might love him, and if i do, if I am, that means this is real, and if it's real that means I've loved him for a long time, and that would mean I've been lying to myself for a long time"

I loved him, and I think I still do. But, how do I change this? Can I change this?

The one and only Aaron hotchner, is the love of my life, and I cant stop this feeling.